What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions from the abyss

Frenzy.

Immortal
OK Bastards, I'm back.

Just spent 2 weeks off the radar in the ever so lovely St George Private Hospital. Thank Simmo, (or God), that none of those wretched Dragons visited me on some sort of community service doover.

Anyway, what's the good oil?

What have been the best threads?

Any good forum stoushes to read and agitate in?

And to those who are thinking, phuque you, read the bloody forum I say in my sincerest reciprocation, phuque you too. I can't be bothered. So fill me in :)

Ausguy

Coach
welcome back frenzy hope all is good....

plenty of stouches... just look for all threads with Dragon SLayer in them

apart from that same old same old.... signed no one and all that

sladden road

Juniors
and were signing gomer pyle in 2009 to replace noddy..
someone who drove past sharkies parks their car in my street and told me..its true.

Frenzy.

Immortal
omni and spider usually do. Pity about spider's warped views on TTG and TDD :lol:

millersnose

Post Whore
hope you are ok mate

apparently noddy is hopeless and ricky doesnt really want him to play halfback

barrett is coming and he is the second coming of christ

Quigs

Immortal
Welcome back Cap'n.

Fair dinkum two weeks in the Stain George Private. You should look after your body, treat it like a temple.

Hope your back on track and ready for first grade next week.

I did think about you being AWOL but it was a passing fad.. I thought you might of done a redback and was outta here

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
Noddy missed 2 field goals attempts while you were in hospital.

That must be some sort of record.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon the nursing staff at the Hossie would of been on the piss over the weekend celebrating the discharge of a certain cranky old whinging sh!t.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Psssts what did you have done ... was it the Roids playing up.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
Two weeks for a penis elargment seem an awfully long time... does it swish when you walk around in the bollocky now?

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Did you wear your Sharkie pyjama gear just to piss off the locals?? Hope everything is OK mate. Hospitals are bad enough places to visit , let alone be in one for 2 weeks, especially in scum territory. I'm sure you wouldn't have minded a visit from Jason Ryles though.............

Quigs

Immortal
I've seen some of those fillums were the Nurse in the sexy outfit comes into the poor old laid out patient ........ and ummmm ........ you know.........

Leaves the room with the patient laying there with a smile on his dial while she licks her lips.

Did that happen or were you just happy with the male nurse?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Latest posts