What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quinn out - Tighe in

antonius

Coach
Tigh played 20 of the 24 games in first grade last year, was the clubs leading try scorer and IMO should have been one of the first choice players this year. He earnt his spot last season in what was a very ordinary year. If the side was picked on form at the start of this season Tighe would've been in at the expense of Carmont who had a horror season, and even Midley who was way down on form last season, Tighe was our best centre by a street. I would like to see him play centre and Carmont revert to wing where he was so successful in his first year here. I hope they do swap around. Oh and before eeryone jumps on me re my comments on Carmont, I'm talking about last season, he's been in great form this year, however I think Tighe was dudded at the start of the year for not getting first shot. Good on him hope he has a blinder. Oh yes he was also a better 5/8th than Kidley last year IMO.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I haven't seen Tighe play since last year so I'm interested to see how he goes. I hope Quinn's not out for too long though.

Roy

Juniors
i dont think he can force himself into the team, who would we drop from our backline to put tighe in. Carmont has done nothing wrong this year his defence has improved 150%. I just dont see anyone being dropped so tighe can stay in first grade

chinorocks

Juniors
I can't believe its taken this long for an outside back to get injured. I thought Tighe would have got a run by Round 3, but no one got hurt. He is a very useful backup IMO.

Burwood

Bench
Gene Krupa said:
Didn't Beckett go and play Union for scotland or something?

MacDougall did, but last time I saw Beckett he was running around in the Shute Shield