What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiz: How are you going to die?

Melstar

Juniors
Interesting...

Suicide - 46%
Old Age - 42%
Disease/Sickness - 25%
Corporal Punishment - 13%
Freak Accident - 4%
Murder - 0%

Raider_69

Post Whore
Result You scored as Murder.

Isn't it a shame? Maybe if you weren't such an ass, people wouldn't hate you. Just hope that they take mercy on you, aye?

Murder
92%

Corporal Punishment
71%

Freak accident
54%

Suicide
46%

Disease/sickness
33%

Old age
33%

Interesting that suicide is more likely to kill me then old age of sickness :lol:

Result You scored as Suicide.

Poor sad you. You will take your own life. Not like that will surprise you. Cheer up, kid. At least you can know that there is something you accomplished in life....well,kinda.

:lol: :cry:

DIEHARD

----
I got

Isn't it a shame? Maybe if you weren't such an ass, people wouldn't hate you. Just hope that they take mercy on you, aye?

Murder 83%

Suicide 67%

Freak accident 63%

Corporal Punishment 58%

Disease/sickness 29%

Old age 29%

So I have a few enemies and I feature on a few hit lists and I get more death threats than KFC coupons in the mail. Big deal.

So anyone want to sit my house next week?

Raider_69

Post Whore
thats terrible, 92% murder :lol:
**thinks about all the death threast he has recieved and who'd have the balls to go through with it... comes up blank**

well im safe for the time being

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I got:
Well, lucky you! You will die of old age! You get to see centuries go by, see your children grow up and have children, and slowly lose all control of your bodily functions! Isn't that how you always wanted it to be?

:D looking forward to incontinence

Jimbo

Immortal
Result: You scored as Old age.

Well, lucky you! You will die of old age! You get to see centuries go by, see your children grow up and have children, and slowly lose all control of your bodily functions! Isn't that how you always wanted it to be?

Old age 75%

Suicide 25%

Disease/sickness 25%

Freak accident 17%

Corporal Punishment 17%

Murder 0%

Sweeet!!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
oh i forgot to put down my stats for the likelihood of it all
Old age 71%
Suicide 38%
Disease/sickness 29%
Freak accident 29%
Corporal Punishment 25%
Murder 0%

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Boy, that really sucks. And there sure are a lot of diseases out there!! Just hope it\\\'s something that kills ya quick, aye?

Disease/sickness 50%
Suicide 42%
Old age 42%
Corporal Punishment 42%
Freak accident 0%
Murder 0%

This is not good.
I plan to die of a massive coronary.
Watching the footy, beer in one hand, bong in the other and a beautiful women on the end of my........

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
I plan to die of a massive coronary.
Watching the footy, beer in one hand, bong in the other and a beautiful women on the end of my........

That'll always be the dreams Angry :lol:

Stranger

Coach
well i think maby im going to die

Poor sad you. You will take your own life. Not like that will surprise you. Cheer up, kid. At least you can know that there is something you accomplished in life....well,kinda.

Freak accident

this is what they reckon
1105228210noose.jpg

100%
Suicide

100%
Murder

67%
Corporal Punishment

54%
Old age

42%
Disease/sickness

13%

An41

Juniors

Suicide

75%
Corporal Punishment

54%
Freak accident

42%
Murder

38%
Old age

21%
Disease/sickness

17%

God-King Dean

Immortal

Old age 54%
Suicide 25%
Freak accident 25%
Corporal Punishment 25%
Disease/sickness 17%
Murder 13%

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

Old age

42%
Corporal Punishment

33%
Murder

25%
Freak accident

21%
Suicide

21%
Disease/sickness

8%