What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiz: How are you going to die?

SP

Bench
Old age

54%
Freak accident

17%
Suicide

8%
Murder

4%
Disease/sickness

4%
Corporal Punishment

0%

Jesus

Juniors
Funnily enough it seems im once again destined to be put to death, 87% corporal punishment.

Bazal

Post Whore
You scored as Freak accident.

You will die in a freak accident! Poor you! Be it a falling house, choking on a telephone, or drowning in donkey urine; you will not die a good death. That sucks. Maybe you should become a hermit. Have a nice day.

Freak accident 54%
Old age 46%
Corporal Punishment 46%
Suicide 29%
Disease/sickness 21%
Murder 8%

Oh well, at least I have some chance at living to old age. Although I'm not sure that's such a good thing....

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You haven't been going to hotels again and giving them a handful of nails, then asking them to put you up for the night have you?

Jesus

Juniors
No,i havn't....honest.I have been spending an awful lot of time at the legitimate Businessmen's club though ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
Oh boy, you just cannot control yourself, can you? What will it be? Electric chair? Lethal injection? Maybe mass murder is not a good way to go....

Corporal Punishment
46%

Suicide
38%

Old age
29%

Murder
25%

Disease/sickness
25%

Freak accident
21%

MILLWALL

Juniors
Author AmethystOfDoom
Result You scored as Suicide.

Poor sad you. You will take your own life. Not like that will surprise you. Cheer up, kid. At least you can know that there is something you accomplished in life....well,kinda.

Suicide

92%
Freak accident

67%
Murder

67%
Corporal Punishment

54%
Old age

42%
Disease/sickness

25%

The Whippet

Juniors
Result You scored as Suicide.

Poor sad you. You will take your own life. Not like that will surprise you. Cheer up, kid. At least you can know that there is something you accomplished in life....well,kinda.

Freak accident

54%
Suicide

54%
Murder

54%
Old age

54%
Corporal Punishment

50%
Disease/sickness

38%

But I already know how I'm going to die, I'm not going to lie in a hospital bed with my family around me and going to wait to die.

I'm going to put a gun to my head infront of my fireplace or some other nice place.

Big Mick

Referee
You scored as Old age.

Well, lucky you! You will die of old age! You get to see centuries go by, see your children grow up and have children, and slowly lose all control of your bodily functions! Isn't that how you always wanted it to be?

Old age

50%
Disease/sickness

25%
Freak accident

21%
Suicide

13%
Murder

13%
Corporal Punishment

8%

The Whippet

Juniors
IMO the worst thing that you can do is if your know that your going to die and you just lay in hospital waiting to die. You might as well leave this world in fashion.

Latest posts