What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote of the Year!!

Old_Timer

Juniors
........But hey, that's OK. It makes for for good pub conversation. Pass me the peanuts.

And what peanuts they were!! Premium grade at the Kogarah Rex Hotel!!

Seriously though Willow, do you have a good feeling about 2013? Lie if you must, as I need some cheering up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And what peanuts they were!! Premium grade at the Kogarah Rex Hotel!!

Seriously though Willow, do you have a good feeling about 2013? Lie if you must, as I need some cheering up.
I think we're in for mixed bag of nuts next year.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Mixed bag hey? Bit like the pub peanuts of old, they only changed the saucer once a week. Monday nights was the go.

Methinks I have see my last Dragons premiership!! Now where is the bus to the Gap?

Fire

First Grade
Mixed bag hey? Bit like the pub peanuts of old, they only changed the saucer once a week. Monday nights was the go.

Methinks I have see my last Dragons premiership!! Now where is the bus to the Gap?

Don't say that old mate, we'll get another one soon.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So losing our best front rower ended our season. WOW. Imagine Souths losing Asotasi and then making excuses all year that they were fu#$e cause Asotasi was out. Nah, that didn't happen. They just found replacements and moved on. Weyman plays a big role but blaming his injury to a bad season is clutching at straws.

Asotasi on his day is one of the best front rowers going around. At least was prior to all his injuries.

If they can score more points this season then that alone is an improvement. That is score heaps more points not just a few more to better this season that past. Finish in the top half of points scored in a season and not 2nd or 3rd last.

bottle

Coach

OT, just ask the doc to up your Lexapro, you'll be fine.

Latest posts