What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quote - "Price Baffled By Dragons Slump"

bottle

Coach
I think there's a few on here on the verge of taking something sharp, yet very sharp indeed.

Oh, you said 'Sharpe'.
Ignore my post.

With no disrespect to you , PRICE should have been cut loose at the end of last season and to compare what BENNETT said to what PRICE said is nothing more than deflection. When Bennett says that, he has credibility as he has just won us a premiership the year before and people would've believed he could turn it around.When PRICE says it he literally means it, and he has no "RUNS ON THE BOARD" so to speak to inspire any confidence from anyone that he has the faintest idea how to TURN IT AROUND. BENNETT = 7 PREMIERSHIPS STEVE PRICE = unable to make final 8.

no worries DR.
we're just having a conversation.
all good.
Bennet certainly had the runs on the board.
But unfortunately he couldn't pull us out of that slump.
Maybe we're still in it.
(not funny!)

There is an article in today's SMH saying that Saints will keep Price until the end of the year, regardless of results.
And are thinking about Daley, Bennet or Bellamy.

If that is the case, let's hope the players and coach can turn it around - for the remainder of the season.

If not, then I'm reduced to being just an OLD dragon.
hod.

dragonreddy

Juniors
no worries DR.
we're just having a conversation.
all good.
Bennet certainly had the runs on the board.
But unfortunately he couldn't pull us out of that slump.
Maybe we're still in it.
(not funny!)

There is an article in today's SMH saying that Saints will keep Price until the end of the year, regardless of results.
And are thinking about Daley, Bennet or Bellamy.

If that is the case, let's hope the players and coach can turn it around - for the remainder of the season.

If not, then I'm reduced to being just an OLD dragon.
hod.

Fair enough lets hope they give us something so you can tack the happy back on to your moniker.

Smurf

Juniors
"Price Baffled By Dragons Slump"

Well I am baffled as to why Price is still the Coach !!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Place is stale under Price. The players are ALWAYS flat. Thats our problem. Not switched on.

Hopeless. Laughable. Soft - all because there is no enthusiasm or positivity around the place.

Just need some fresh ideas and people in there.