What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quotes Concerning Dragons & NRL Right Game Right Venue Announcement

Rexxy

Coach
Good post Sticks... I reckon you are on the money.

Our options are squeezed because we under performed, and we have a leagues club that needs examination ... maybe we need a thread called What i would do if i ran the Leagues Club...

RedVDave

First Grade
Even though we all knew it would a flop it's also been a complete embarrasment todays crowd was 21,077 enough to fill Kogarah & Wollongong a have a real home game feel to it we just gifted Canterbury with 13 home games this year.

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
Wow,nostrildamus.:D

Yes...Possm takes the credit for this one.. He called it.
He also called sheens as coach, and kasiano as our starting prop. If those two come true he will truly be a fortune teller.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
Even though we all knew it would a flop it's also been a complete embarrasment todays crowd was 21,077 enough to fill Kogarah & Wollongong a have a real home game fill to it w ejust gifted Canterbury with 13 home games this year.

With all the understandably angry posts about the coaching of our team this has been overlooked.

Well done Doust you old tosser :x

possm

Coach
I think the real issue is that we are broke and need all the financial help we can get. Also Saints will be the tipping point getting all Sydney sides to play out of ANZ/SFS like the AFL model eventually. Sad sad days. Doust it is simple success on the park with a good coach will pay the bills.

You hit the nail on the head. It all starts with Doust and the Board members; they are just not up to the task and are now looking for the easy way out to keep things a float.

Bring in some professionals to administer and market the Club. Bring in a really good coach who can get the best out of the players we have and recruit wisely in the near future.

Success on the park, some good marketing and sponsorship programs which deliver a higher dividend would lift our Club to the hights we once enjoyed.

Latest posts