What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

Smurf

Juniors
Canberra 10-0 we look disinterested & the “best centres” in the club have each let in a try. This will be embarrassing you are in the best place, somewhere without a tv to watch this garbage !
Thank you

Dragons22

Juniors
Send Robson to Cows now
Obviously doesn’t care for this club at the moment
He has been disappointing in every first grade match I have watched him in so far

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I repeat - I am in Fiji
A summary would be appreciated
Bula
Fiji is an island nation in the South Pacific, the capital is Suva.

They have a history of political instability, with military coups occurring to change parliament.

Their main source of trade is tourism..

Notable Dragons players include Tariq Sims, Korbin Sims, Wise Kataverata, Eto Nabuli and Milan Ravalawa

rednwhites

Juniors
Can someone slip a laxative in Steve Roach's drink so we don't have to listen to his commentary next half. I know he is right but can't he do anything else but bag us?

Smurf

Juniors
Fiji is an island nation in the South Pacific, the capital is Suva.

They have a history of political instability, with military coups occurring to change parliament.

Their main source of trade is tourism..

Notable Dragons players include Tariq Sims, Korbin Sims, Wise Kataverata, Eto Nabuli and Milan Ravalawa

Gold

Latest posts