What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 Sun - Warriors v Tigers *SPOILERS* 2pm

Crippler

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
Hodgsons form has been terrible this year. He isn't even supporting like he used to. I couldnt believe the Dragons game. We made 5 line beaks in the first half and he was nowhere to be seen in any of them.

actually when Farah made a break he was right there next to him but farah dummied instead. That was the lead up to the fulton try from Morris pass.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Vatuvai is a shocking winger.
He couldnt catch a cold in the snow wearing nothing but a pair shorts.

He has poor hands (I just think he has poor hands, others say it's a concentration issue)

But he is certainly not a shocking winger. He is probably an above average winger even though out of form atm, with potential to be a lot better.

Garts

Bench
effnic said:
A few points:
# What the hell has happened to that once great fullback Hodgo
# You saw today the reason why Witt couldnt crack it in Manly's first grade
# Now on this point i might be getting ahead of myself, but this kid Chris Laurence (spelling?) im not sure if its just me but i see shades of a young beaver in him, scores tries, quick for a big guy and is always there to support when a break happens. I see massive things for this guy, good on him.

Witt was not that bad, his last kick option at the end was terrible but that was it.

Iafeta

Referee
I know there's a bit of anti-Wittyfan ism in this thread, but fair dinkum, judge the player, not his supporter. The bloke played a very good game today, the halves in general were good for the Warriors. Don't judge him on the last tackle play of the game, the game was lost by others (Anderson's discipline, Wiki's non involvement, McKinnon's lack of concentration) well before that. The likes of Witt, Ropati and Hohaia kept the Warriors in the game despite all that.

If Witt plays like that every week consistently, I'll have no problems with him being the #7.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Iafeta said:
I know there's a bit of anti-Wittyfan ism in this thread, but fair dinkum, judge the player, not his supporter. The bloke played a very good game today, the halves in general were good for the Warriors. Don't judge him on the last tackle play of the game, the game was lost by others (Anderson's discipline, Wiki's non involvement, McKinnon's lack of concentration) well before that. The likes of Witt, Ropati and Hohaia kept the Warriors in the game despite all that.

If Witt plays like that every week consistently, I'll have no problems with him being the #7.

Yeh, what was up with Wade yesterday? Totally unlike him...that restart particularly was a bit of shocker.
Wiki- well no surprise he was average...again
everyone else was somewhere inbetween. Manu-started the year well but it seems his bad hands has come back to haunt him again...

I do agree with what you say about Witty though.

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
effie has zero football knowledge.

Pot meet kettle

Although in this case he was cleary bagging Witt as he dislikes you. I thought Witt did some good things yesterday, imo he is better suited to halfback than 5/8.

Latest posts