What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 Sun - Warriors v Tigers *SPOILERS* 2pm

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That sin bin has pretty much killed the contest. I'm not going to debate whether it was the right or wrong call, but the Tigers have taken advantage and it's going to be close to impossible for the Warriors to climb back into it going into a stiff breeze.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Did anyone hear what Clark said about players offside after the Warriors penalty? "Not obvious ones Brett, normally I don't mind, but not if they're obvious". No wonder defence dominates the game right now if that's the attitude. Sounds like another case of referees being too scared to make a decision. If nobody notices then just let it go.

meltiger

First Grade
Back to 6 points with 20 to go, bit early yo be writing off the Warriors yet boys. Especially when their converting like that!

fulltime

Juniors
opposition kicking this season against the tigers

before today
25/27
today so far
3/4

total
28/31 90.3%

getting sick of oppostion kicking at much higher than the average rate against us especially considering losing 3 games by 2 points or less.

perverse

Referee
fulltime said:
opposition kicking this season against the tigers

before today
25/27
today so far
3/4

total
28/31 90.3%

getting sick of oppostion kicking at much higher than the average rate against us especially considering losing 3 games by 2 points or less.
stop letting everyone score under the posts then :p although in honesty i have no idea where the tigers get scored against....

fulltime

Juniors
perverse said:
stop letting everyone score under the posts then :p although in honesty i have no idea where the tigers get scored against....

50%+ of these kicks have been from touch.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
In didn't even get to see that Warriors try. lol.

This will be no try to the Tigers. Maybe a penalty for a strip though.

meltiger

First Grade
Hodgo is 5/6! Can't complain too much when the Tigers kicker is hitting them too mate ;-)

Latest posts