What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 vs Warriors

Copperhead

Juniors
Panthers coach Anthony Griffin names his side to face the Warriors in Christchurch.

Panthers v Warriors
5pm Saturday (local time), 3pm Saturday (Sydney time)
@ AMI Stadium, Christchurch

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Peta HIKU
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Jamie SOWARD
7. Peter WALLACE
8. Sam MCKENDRY
9. James SEGEYARO
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Leilani LATU
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
20. Suaia MATAGI

Panthers coach Steve Georgallis reshuffles his side to face the Warriors in the Intrust Super Premiership NSW at Pepper Stadium on Saturday.

Panthers ISP v Warriors ISP
2pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Sam CLUNE
2. Josh HALL
3. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
4. Brent NADEN
5. Zac MACKAY
6. Will SMITH
7. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY (c)
8. Andy SAUNDERS
9. Sione KATOA
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
13. Ben GARCIA

14. Tupou SOPOAGA
15. Paea PUA
16. Viliame KIKAU
17. Rodney COATES
18. Matt PLACE

Sitting on top of the table, Panthers NYC coach Cam Ciraldo names his side to face the Warriors at Pepper Stadium on Saturday.

Panthers NYC v Warriors NYC
12pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Ratu TUISESE
3. Braidon BURNS
4. Robert JENNINGS
5. Jake ENNIS
6. Tyrone MAY (c)
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Cowen EPERE
9. Reed IZZARD
10. Jack HETHERINGTON
11. Corey WADDELL
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Christian CRICHTON
15. Jack NELSON
16. Caleb AEKINS
17. Daniel BROWN

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Kikau is back. Hopefully he can play out the rest of the year and maybe even get a game or 2 in nrl

Abacus

Juniors
Looks like Gennings injured. Saw Grevsmuhl dropped for Souths and thought maybe some fact to one of the rumours.

murraymob

Coach
Damm good side strong off the bench as well.The warriors are always hard to play because you never know what frame of mind they will turn up in world beaters or chumps
Moylan is the real key. He should get a opportunity to run a lot

TeamSatan

Juniors
Anyone else going to Christchurch ?

Decided to go over for the game and to see NZ first time.

Anyone got any tips about getting around to and from the stadium there.?

Should be a great game. To bad the lower grades are playing at home.

maple_69

Bench
I feel like RCG, Latu and JFH have been the stand outs up front. Latu and JFH maybe not as consistently but the top end talent is there. Matagi, Mckendry and Latimore are a bit horses for courses for me. Mckendry is a solid worker, Latimore does pretty good clean up work in the middle and Matagi gets over the advantage line but doesn't have huge work rate. I think we can plug these guys in dependant on. The opposition with the first three being the regular core. Definitely wouldn't be opposed to seeing Kikau get a few games at the expense of these three at some stage.

Kilkenny

Coach
I have never been a fan of playing utility or back rowers out of position in the centres. We have a long history including more recently Lewis Brown and Gavin Cooper. It may work for a game or two but it is recipe for disaster long term. Tyronne Peachy may work for a game or two but is not a long term fix. Isaah Yeo can definitely fill the role given he has some history there but still is a defensive option rather than an attacking one. Hopefully both Blake and Hiku (defensive woes not withstanding) are fit for this weekend.

As a side issue I believe the match review committee was guilty of another howler this weekend past. How Kata escaped any form of sanction for his 'kick' is totally beyond me and yet another example of how inconsistent the MRC are. Should have got at least a week if not more.