What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
how good was randall? best player on the park. gids not far behind either.

houston running it on the 5th though. wtf

K-Man

Bench
Why are young dummy halves so bad at holding onto the ball when there's a player already in front of them. It's not a difficult thing to realise. Cameron Smith gets ready to pass it then just holds it and runs.

It's a horrible mistake from Redman. I know it's only one error and these things happen, but if you're a professional dummy half you have to be better. He's cost us points before half time and he needs to learn very quickly that you just can't do things that dumb in first grade.

perverse

Referee
We've been good... but that try before half time has a very typical stink about it for me. I hope we can go on with it in the second half, all we need to do is hold the ball, our pack is destroying theirs.

Burns

First Grade
How big is the kid in the 14 playing in the mini kids game right now. His in the black and white strip playing against Wests. Kid is huuuuuge

Zoidberg

First Grade
Still nervous. Even though we've been way on top were only 8 in front. Another dominant half and we'll be right.

K-Man

Bench
Still nervous. Even though we've been way on top were only 8 in front. Another dominant half and we'll be right.

When was the last time we dominated both halves? I'm giving us the benefit of the doubt in this one that we can get the job done. But you wouldn't be all that surprised to see the Broncos lift their intensity and us to go off the boil.

Randall is the key and it pisses me off he can't yet play for closer to 80 mins. He just adds so much stability and option. What a talent. He will be in demand next contract.

Last edited:

K-Man

Bench
How is a team as bad as us ever complacent? EVER? We often look like we're going through the motions like a top team, when we should be the scrappers fighting for every yard. What a joke.