What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rip Taylor's form at the Roos says a lot about how clueless this club is. Taylor must be one of the best player developers in the game. I would love to see him coach the club right now. He shits on Stone for talent. Oh and we also had Trent Robinson on the books. People forget when Smith decided to walk we were playing well.

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
rip Taylor's form at the Roos says a lot about how clueless this club is. Taylor must be one of the best player developers in the game. I would love to see him coach the club right now. He shits on Stone for talent. Oh and we also had Trent Robinson on the books. People forget when Smith decided to walk we were playing well.

The Knights were running in 4th when Smith accepted the offer from Easts. 2009 was truly a great season that deserved much more than being eliminated by the Dogs in Week 1...

TooheysNew

Coach
why did Randall go into the halves after Gids was injured is the question I want Stone to answer. He controlled us well going forward. Redman is the utility so why did he go to dummy half. Absolutely inexcusable to weaken the area we actually competed with them in for the first 30 mins. He was countering McCulloch. Given he can kick from dummy half there was no need to put him in the playmaker role.
I agreed with his decision.

1qaz

Juniors
The Knights are mentally weak.
I don't know how many times the Knights after scoring points and being on top the following set they make a schoolboy error. As soon as that forward pass from dummyhalf was called, I knew it was game over for the Knights.

K-Man

Bench
The Knights are mentally weak.
I don't know how many times the Knights after scoring points and being on top the following set they make a schoolboy error. As soon as that forward pass from dummyhalf was called, I knew it was game over for the Knights.

That's exactly how I felt too. It's weird that such a small incident could spark such a monumental collapse, and even weirder that you can see it coming so clearly. But that's us, we're a basket case and you really can identify the moments that are going to rock our confidence to the core - even when we're winning.

Opposition coaches must lick their lips when it's time to play us. You really just have to get your own team to play smart and not too flashy. The result will come if you don't lose the plot as much as we inevitably will.