What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 | Knights 18-31 Broncos @ Hunter | Monday 7.00pm

Round 11 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
To be honest, most games this year we have a 20-30 minute patch where we look pretty good, usually in the first half, then we crumble to bits.

That's what makes us so pathetic. We produce a decent 30 minutes and we somehow get big heads and think we're coasting. You really expect a team as poor as us to be known for its grit and effort. But we're like showboating losers.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Does anyone think we may be missing Kurt out there at the moment? At least he's a good defender and our defensive line is in tatters right now.

Jono078

Referee
To be honest, most games this year we have a 20-30 minute patch where we look pretty good, usually in the first half, then we crumble to bits.

I found it hilarious when stone said in the pre-game interview he was looking for a good opening 15 minutes to the game. Who the f**k even thinks like that lol. Should be demanding a good 80 minutes.

K-Man

Bench
I found it hilarious when stone said in the pre-game interview he was looking for a good opening 15 minutes to the game. Who the f**k even thinks like that lol. Should be demanding a good 80 minutes.

It's amateurish to even say it. No wonder we can't focus if our coach thinks in blocks of 15 minutes.

If I was a coaching team that came out from half time looking like we did, I would just about quit on the spot.

Jono078

Referee
This is actually hilarious. This is a Broncos training run, even easier than that probably.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I am embarrassed to be a Knights fan right now, we are losing to a team at home missing 6 rep players. We are no chance of making the 8 this year, we are a disgrace.

K-Man

Bench
Pfft, I knew I could smell it at half time. We're such a goddamn joke.

It's sad isn't it? That you know it reeks of pessimism, but that you genuinely see it coming. We are horribly predictable when it comes to the wheels falling off. Even in the first half you know the dominance doesn't mean much because mentally we're so capable of self destruction.

K-Man

Bench
I am embarrassed to be a Knights fan right now, we are losing to a team at home missing 6 rep players. We are no chance of making the 8 this year, we are a disgrace.

Wooden spoon specials from where I'm sitting. 3 from 10 at home to end season. And we won't win those 3 either.

perverse

Referee
I got on us at $9 for the spoon, I think I might have to double down after tonight. Got on Brisbane at $2.50 tonight, too. I figure if they're going to disappoint me so predictably, I can at least profit from it.

Latest posts