What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R11 Sun - Broncos v LOL@Knights *SPOILERS*

Jono078

Referee
That last try and field goal hurt.

Otherwise we were doing alright considering everything.

If we come within 10 i'll be happy.

If Broncos are any good they should get 50.

Mr Saab

Referee
Broncos have only lost one game after origin one since 1998.
Fair record for backing up.
Dragons next week..."should" take the Bronx to 10 points

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k. Newcastle without Bedsy = farked

Newcastle with Buderus, Gidley, Simpson, and Johns = f**ked

And I know Joey's retired, but as long as we're still paying him and can't splash out on a replacement, he's still missing

Apey

Staff member
Jarrod Mullen really needs to step up here. Unfortunately that's hard to do when you're still a little unexperienced yourself and are working with youngin's. Gidley and Buderus - major blows.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bicey_18 said:
Considering Gidley, Simpson and Buderus are out how did you expect them to go?

Objective Analysis doesn't come into this! The pleasure of having the Broncos Last and Manly first would almost make Life in BrizVegas bearable after the Maroons won origin...

Jono078

Referee
Unfair to say Mullen has to step up in this one.

The whole team has to, some Mullen brilliance wont win us this, in the next 4 years, maybe.

badav

Bench
i wish one of the abc radio dudes would stop saying darius webb. for f*cks sake. did it in the warriors broncs game last year aswell.

Apey

Staff member
Jono078 said:
Unfair to say Mullen has to step up in this one.

The whole team has to, some Mullen brilliance wont win us this, in the next 4 years, maybe.

I know the whole team has to, but I still think it's worth a special mention that he has to as well.

aqua_duck

Coach
Unfortunately there's still too much deadwood left in the ranks because Hagan and Mark Sargaent didn't bother doing and recruitment the 4 or 5 years they were in charge, and although we got good kids coming through the ranks, you can't expect them to play at the same level as the experienced rep players in the brisbane team

Broncos 31

Ben Hannant - 1
Tonie Carrol - 1
Petero Civoniceva - 1
Brent Tate - 1
Justin Hodges -1

Lockyer 3/3
Parker 2/2

Field Goal

Lockyer 1/1

Knights 6

Jarrod Mullen - 1

Corey patterson 1/1

aqua_duck

Coach
Apey said:
I know the whole team has to, but I still think it's worth a special mention that he has to as well.
The thing peopleforget about Mullen is he's barely 20 years old, and he's playing behind a pack missing buderus and Simpson, and half the team on the park today is 21 years of age or younger

Latest posts