What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Sun - Titans v Raiders @ GC *SPOILERS*

Evergreen

Juniors
Having so many players out of position ruined any cohesion in attack for us. Any halves combination featuring Withers or Tongue is going to fail miserably.

NO MORE INJURIES IN THE OUTSIDE BACKS PLEASE!!! On my count we had at least five top-liners missing today.

Pleased with the effort from our forwards - actually thought we won the battle there.

Prince is out of control atm - seemed like he hardly raised a sweat in punishing us out there. His class in the first half was clearly the deciding factor.

I picked that the Titans would play like they eventually did in the 2nd half (OK maybe not that bad :p ) - it's just so hard to come out with the same intensity when you're up 28 blot. Unfortunately I also picked that we wouldn't have the attacking flair to post enough points.