What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 | Warriors 24-20 Knights @ Mt Smart | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 12 result :: Warriors vs Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
Sam Mataoro... What an inspired signing.

I don't care if that is an obstruction or not. He wasn't interested. Lazy merkin.

slotmachine

First Grade
Our lack of a kicking game and BJ have been the difference today. Aku has been great since the early manhandling from Manu.

lack of direction in general.

our forwards won the battle today and the attitude has been there. everyone had a dig.

if we had one spine player who could direct the team we would have won.

perverse

Referee
An in-form Mullen would have won us the match. I can't bag them today, they had a dig with a small exception (BJ).

Burns

First Grade
I thought we would be destroyed, we weren't. Best performance in a while, stupid players keep making the same stupid mistakes but.

Seage

Juniors
You wonder what will go through Rick Stone's head when he sees we lost by 4 points on a toufh road trip, with no cattle, but we lost because we let in some of the softest tries of all time. One off a hit up from a tap? Car-mon.

Yosh

Coach
If I had to look at that objectively:

Our forwards looked good. Good metres from the Sims brothers and I thought Stockwell ran the ball well and strong. Fa'alogo wasn't too bad either. I couldn't really see Tapine and Motaora but we didn't lose it in the forwards.

We had the worst long kicking game I've ever seen in an NRL match. If we had Mullen in the team to give us some better field position, maybe we would have won today.

Cyldesdale is terribly slow. He doesn't really offer enough from such a vital position on the pitch.

We are the worst team in taking advantage after making a break. We saw the Warriors score a good try after they made a break, Johnson grubbers in behind and JWright try. We make a break and drop the ball, throw it sideways, get tackled on 6th...

How good is Gagai? Thank god we kept him on.

I'm just watching the Mannering interview and lots of our guys are smiling in the background and Korbin Sims being a joker in the background. Is that how you want your players to be like after a loss, our 230948th in as many... I remember seeing Des Hasler kicking down a door after a loss. I think there's something definitely wrong with the culture at the club.

For whoever asked about the kicking coach. Yep. This bloke.

i1s3xTDh0Mxde.gif

Latest posts