What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R13 FNF - Souths v Penrith *SPOILERS*

innsaneink

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Souths have been playing narrow loss football lately. Just playing for a respectable loss with their negative tactics. But with each loss the desperation level increases and they can't afford to be negative anymore. A definite danger game for the Panthers, I'm far from confident. Any win will do as Souths are a much better team than they used to be.

Penrith by 4

What a load ofcrap, no team plays for a close loss.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith by about 10 IMO, although the weather does suggest we could be looking at neither side even scoring that many points.

Timmah

Staff member
Still raining? Of f**king course it is. Much of the same til Wednesday. Aussie Stadium crowd tomorrow will be sub-5k.

pantherz9103

First Grade
innsaneink said:
What a load ofcrap, no team plays for a close loss.

Didn't say they were intentionally playing for losses. :fist:

Maybe I phrased it for wrong, classic example was against the Broncos - there tactics weren't exactly about going for the win more trying to avoid the loss.

mattyg

Bench
on TV it looks embarrasing...behind sterlo and gus on the whole eastern side of the ground there was about 4 people

Bumble

First Grade
Please tell me Matty Johns did his overview thing before the gates opened!

You couldn't tell one way or the other...:(

innsaneink

Referee
Insane out there, I dont know what else is on, but something bigs on in the precinct, farkin P1 all closed, there was traffic all around Homebush Bay going no-where, families with small children were walking along the narrow unlit roads , the ones with no pavememnts...very dangerous in these conditions, couldnt have been bothered walkin in the pissin down rain from P5 to the stadium, didnt have any umbrellas in the car....wouldve been nice if TS or Souths or someone couldve advised only pre booked parking at P1.
Lucky we're only 5 minutes drive away.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: The drummers are ou7t there, poor buggers. There are some faces in the upper right of screen but other than that, they're in trouble with that crowd figure. I'll go as low as 1,500.

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:
Insane out there, I dont know what else is on, but something bigs on in the precinct, farkin P1 all closed, there was traffic all around Homebush Bay going no-where, families with small children were walking along the narrow unlit roads , the ones with no pavememnts...very dangerous in these conditions, couldnt have been bothered walkin in the pissin down rain from P5 to the stadium, didnt have any umbrellas in the car....wouldve been nice if TS or Souths or someone couldve advised only pre booked parking at P1.
Lucky we're only 5 minutes drive away.

Crusty Demons is on at the superdome i think.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: The drummers are out there, poor buggers. There are some faces in the upper right of screen but other than that, they're in trouble with that crowd figure. I'll go as low as 1,500.

innsaneink

Referee
South Sydney Crusty Demons & Sydney Swifts :crazy: all on the one night....was like opening day of the easter show out there, fkn madness.

mattyg

Bench
watching gus' piece, there won't even be 1,000 there. Behind him in the members section there was about 100 people!!

Timmah

Staff member
Um, wow. There's deadset less than 1000 there.