What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 FNF - Warriors v Panthers *SPOILERS*

kooriguy

Juniors
this is bullsh*t.. wheres the panther spirit.. i wanted to watch this but seen the score by accident arghh.

Rovelli

Bench
wittyfan said:
Why wasn't Witty the kicker from the start of the season? The Warriors may have won a few of those close games if he had.....

He was always intended as the backup kicker.

Martin, in any case, may've played one his later games for the Warriors.

Skinny Byrne had a good game in Cronulla last week, and will probably be in the side next week.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
wittyfan said:
Why wasn't Witty the kicker from the start of the season? The Warriors may have won a few of those close games if he had.....

I've been asking that question for a while. Heard he was good so why they waited so long to give it to him is beyond me. I hate being harsh to Marto..btw hope his ribs are allright. I hope Wesser doesn't get back on

wittyfan

Referee
14 points for Witty so far!!!!

His record is 24 for the Eels against the Warriors in 2004. (two tries and eight goals)

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Panthers of 2007 have no heart, no spirit and no desire. Players are leaving the club and the captain wants out.

Rovelli

Bench
kooriguy said:
this is bullsh*t.. wheres the panther spirit.. i wanted to watch this but seen the score by accident arghh.

The title should've included 'spoilers', however you know when you venture into the Game Thread for a game that is live, you will see spoilers.

Hatzy

Juniors
Rovelli said:
He was always intended as the backup kicker.

Martin, in any case, may've played one his later games for the Warriors.

Skinny Byrne had a good game in Cronulla last week, and will probably be in the side next week.

Actually I'm hoping Ropati will be there. He won't be in 6 because Witt has been promising in the last few games. And Witt can convert so we don't lose Martin's kicking.

Ropo and Mannering in the centres with Ropo and Tate there next year.

Rovelli

Bench
Hmm, Mannering is such a good player for us right now.

Centre or back row, both our weak spots. He's adequate in both.

JBro and Tate in the centres next year looks better.

Fien and Hohaia from dummy-half.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Harold Matthews-2nd
SG Ball-2nd
Flegg-1st
Premier League-Equal 1st
First Grade-Last

Can someone please work this out!!!! its killing me!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
The Panthers PL side smashed the Lions in the curtainraiser. I find it hard to believe that the entire Panther's PL side could have done any worse than this.

Rovelli

Bench
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Better then our 1st half against Eels in Round 1?

Tough to call.

We slacked off kinda in the 2nd half, so let's hope we don't do that again.

Latest posts