What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 FNF - Warriors v Panthers *SPOILERS*

MKEB...

Staff member
F?*& you Geyer.

That is the warrior side that I know. Mckinnon MOM..

BTW Penrith MOM Clinton. The only guy who looked like he was trying,...as for Gower, he looked like he didn't want to be there.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Thankyou Warriors for finally rewarding my tipping of you every darned week. :D

I knew you were due to come good sometime soon. ;-)

mxlegend99

Referee
TITAN1 said:
Good thing Wallace didnt play,seeing as how hes been dropped because hes "out of form"...

BOLLOCKS!!:lol:
Firman and Trindall both outplayed him. They are far better halves then Gower and Wallace. Trouble with our changes to halves when players are out of form... is that Gower is always out of form and never dropped.

MKEB...

Staff member
I would love to see prices stats for tonight. Last I heard counted was 26 hit-ups and that was 10 minutes before he got benched. Each hit up was a solid hitup. And then add on the offloads.

MKEB...

Staff member
I am certainly glad that neither team played to the conditions,(it has been sh1t weather in Akld all day) and there was bugger all dropped ball from either team.

TITAN1

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
Firman and Trindall both outplayed him. They are far better halves then Gower and Wallace. Trouble with our changes to halves when players are out of form... is that Gower is always out of form and never dropped.
Sarcasm,dear boy.:D

Mr Saab

Referee
The Panthers...the lowest, most pathetic, inept, DUMB useless football team in the NRL.
I hope they swallow and choke on the wooden spoon.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I think it's important the Warriors don't get too ahed of themselves. Great win and all and enjoy it for tonight but get back to re-focusing come Monday. hehe Gotta a toughie road trip

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
The Panthers...the lowest, most pathetic, inept, DUMB useless football team in the NRL.
I hope they swallow and choke on the wooden spoon.

Why do you take such delight in our failure?
We are having a poor season due to underperforming overpaid players and chronic poor discipline and it sure is hurting the fans. I'm sure some of them are in tears with the constant disappointment and players letting them down.

Surely you can't just be happy with our demise because you've got money on us to fail. You seem to hate us judging by the above post. I don't know why :?

Geohood

Bench
Hope the Panthers get through this season alright.

Just saw McKinnons try.. thats the type that fullbacks dream about :O

Latest posts