What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 | Knights 28-30 Sharks @ Hunter | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 15 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them

• Draw after golden point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryana87

Juniors
Pleasantly surprised with attitude and enthusiasm in the first 5mins......sign of things to come?.... Or should I wait for the usual 20min slum

K-Man

Bench
Good attitude. Good physical start. No mistakes. Penalty goals.

So what are the odds Sharks score from their first attacking set to go up 6-4 and we absolutely drop our bundle?

ryana87

Juniors
Good attitude. Good physical start. No mistakes. Penalty goals.

So what are the odds Sharks score from their first attacking set to go up 6-4 and we absolutely drop our bundle?

This guy is really good...you should turn professional

Frederick

Staff member
I'll take the positive attitude.

Positive? Both times we've been down there with a penalty ten out we've taken the shot for goal. That's not positive football. That's the team admitting that they don't think they'll get the try.

Cronulla only took one set down our end to cross the line.

K-Man

Bench
Penalty goals are for teams who can grind out wins. We are not that team so I don't know why we bother. On the back of winning the penalty count and the ruck we need to hurt our opposition. We need to turn these starts into 10 or 12 point leads, because everyone knows you only have to stick with our early effort and you can run over the top of us.

I know people disagree, but I don't like us taking penalties at all. It never works out. We never kick on, we always just end up conceding a try and going behind having not even tested their defence.

I see everyone is falling for the same trap as they do each week.

Don't forget people, that every game this year we generally have a very good opening 20-30 minutes and then crumble to bits. This will be no different

Latest posts