What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R15 | Knights 28-30 Sharks @ Hunter | Sunday 2.00pm

Round 15 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them

• Draw after golden point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Robbie Rochow has taken his game to another level this year. Love it! Welcome back Rochow!

Jono078

Referee
Rochow is bringing back to team something that we've missed from when he played in the first 3 games. He is doing everything with a purpose and doing it confidently.

perverse

Referee
And yeah how good is Rochow? We've missed him a lot... one player I can say in our squad that plays above, not below his pay packet.

K-Man

Bench
Amateur hour. Only Gids could find a way. Captain Freakin Experience. Jeeeeeeeeezzzzuuuuuuuss how long have you played first grade NRL for Kurt?

K-Man

Bench
That'll do me. When we lose, I hope realises how much THESE are the reasons. Pathetic derps from the captain that cost you points before half time. Even when he plays well he can directly cost you the game.

K-Man

Bench
I am so done with Kurt Gidley. I don't even want to see his face, it's unbelievable that an experienced player is as stupid as he is.

And that's the predictable try before half time. Now watch the Sharks score just after half time and it's business as usual.

Latest posts