What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R16 - Australia vs Italy (Game 53)

i think, low scoring, unfortunately,i cant see us winning, but i can see us bowing out in a way like we did against brazil, proud performance, 1-0 azzuri :(

Dragons_#1

Bench
looks like harry is OUT.... just soke to a mate whos in germany n is friends with lucus neils brother n harry has grout in his leg??? there is no confirmation its just a rumour!!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
My Team, IMO we should Play a 3-5-2 system.

Schwarzer
Neill-Moore-Chipperfield
Culina/Skoko - Grella
Bresciano - Cahill - Kewell/Sterjovski
Viduka - Aloisi/Kennedy

Bumble

First Grade
You want to move Neill from centre back after his form in the group stage? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

NPK

Bench
Dragons_#1 said:
looks like harry is OUT.... just soke to a mate whos in germany n is friends with lucus neils brother n harry has grout in his leg??? there is no confirmation its just a rumour!!

lol grout? Is he a brickie? :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Australia will miss the going forward of EMERTON and KEWELL if he is actually out. gonna be painful without those guys in the lineup. Fingers crossed KEWELL actually plays and it is just a smoke screen that he is not going to. Cause we will need him. Unless VIDUKA actually plays in this game !!??!!

Moffo

Referee
Kewell is in, just spoke to his dad at smithfield :lol:

i expect a 2-1 victory. but we need to score in the first 20

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Bumble said:
You want to move Neill from centre back after his form in the group stage? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

if you look at previous threads i have started in this forum, you wold know im his biggest advocate. But he is naturally a right back, and if we have a formation akin to the one i suggested... then moore is more than adept at filling centre back role

Bumble

First Grade
no.2_lukeburt said:
if you look at previous threads i have started in this forum, you wold know im his biggest advocate. But he is naturally a right back, and if we have a formation akin to the one i suggested... then moore is more than adept at filling centre back role

Again...career best form at centre and you want to move him?:crazy::crazy:

Latest posts