What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 FNF - Broncos v Titans *SPOILERS*

salivor

First Grade
Prince shouldn't have been the difference for what was it 5 minutes? Certainly once it went to golden point though I knew we were always home with Prince off the field and having Lockyer who is probably the coolest customer in the world when it comes to slotting a drop goal. It could've been a different story had Prince been there at that point but ultimately the Titans never got to touch the ball in golden point.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Results from Suncorp:

Telstra Premiership
Broncos 19 Gold Coast 18

QLD Wizard Cup
Aspley 34 Burleigh 28

Big Pete

Referee
I was about to agree with Dodge on the field goal, until I saw the replay, it was very deceptive from the camera angle I saw but from front on you can see how it came off both posts.

Good night for the Broncos all up, 2 points in both competitions.

Mr Saab

Referee
It had to go off two uprights...even if one of the camera angles didnt show it. There was no way from the angle that we saw that it could so suddenly move to the left post unless cyclone buck arrived.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah I didn't see where the ball was headed from the Channel 10 Sports Tonight coverage and just thought it came off the lone up right. Live I thought it came off both but after the coverage I thought...oh no Dodger is right. What is this world coming to. :p

Hurriflatch

Referee
A couple of people have called the radio saying that the ball never touched the ground, unlikley anything will come from it tho

Mr Saab

Referee
Hurriflatch said:
A couple of people have called the radio saying that the ball never touched the ground, unlikley anything will come from it tho

Those people are blind.
I watched the replay on DVD again from the "behind Lockyer angle" and the ball is clearly seen hitting the grass.

Big Pete

Referee
I can do one better.

75095540.jpg

Honestly some people need to get their eyes checked.

Latest posts