What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 FNF - Broncos v Titans *SPOILERS*

salivor

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
I am certainly no fan of prince, and that is how i read it. No doubt in my mind.

Read it however you want. Considering they were my words only I know the meaning I was trying to convey so your opinion is void.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Memo Steve Price: Chargedown on Lockyer!

Haha so you are implying that you would want Lockyer to get injured? is that it? kinda shows what kind of person you are. If you are scared of getting chargeddown, or injured during, kick the ball earlier or let someone else kick it.

icewind

Juniors
to johnsy: well good for you. i was just defending ppls rights to post in a public forum, no matter whether i agree with their opinion or not

(except for locky)

_Johnsy

Referee
salivor said:
Read it however you want. Considering they were my words only I know the meaning I was trying to convey so your opinion is void.

Maybe next time be a touch more eloquent, hey champ. That is, if you dont like anyone's opinion differing with your written intentions.:lol: :lol:

Coaster

Bench
Stewie Griffin said:
Haha so you are implying that you would want Lockyer to get injured? is that it? kinda shows what kind of person you are. If you are scared of getting chargeddown, or injured during, kick the ball earlier or let someone else kick it.

It wasnt a chargedown unless Prince was kicking from his chest

salivor

First Grade
TITAN1 said:
I hope Lockyer breaks his neck next week you ar$ehole

I sat through 2 years of Prince on the sideline for my club and always wished him the best. I was bitterly dissapointed when we lost him. From a fan who knows first hand the injury toll he's had to go through I don't take any joy in any further injuries.

I'm glad you showed your true colours though. Prince was a cocky sh*t all game and felt the need to taunt a hooker playing out of position. He ended up on the losing side and that Titan and Johnsy is the real definition of karma.

salivor

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
Maybe next time be a touch more eloquent, hey champ. That is, if you dont like anyone's opinion differing with your written intentions.:lol: :lol:

I know it's hard for a Saints fan to relate to the jubliation of victory but when your lot get back on your feet in 5 or so years time you'll realise that eloquence doesn't go hand in hand with posting seconds after your team has just won in golden point.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
curious said:
It wasnt a chargedown unless Prince was kicking from his chest

So you are not allowed to put pressure on the kicker nowadays? what are you supposed to do? watch him kick with out any pressure? scare him by yelling at him? say BOO?

maybe next time Price will keep his ten metres and yell out "BOO!!" hoping the kicker will get frightened and place a bad kick.

TITAN1

Juniors
salivor said:
I sat through 2 years of Prince on the sideline for my club and always wished him the best. I was bitterly dissapointed when we lost him. From a fan who knows first hand the injury toll he's had to go through I don't take any joy in any further injuries.

I'm glad you showed your true colours though. Prince was a cocky sh*t all game and felt the need to taunt a hooker playing out of position. He ended up on the losing side and that Titan and Johnsy is the real definition of karma.
So it was karma on wednesday night for hodges,he was his usual cocky,$hitstirring self and lost :lol:

salivor

First Grade
TITAN1 said:
So it was karma on wednesday night for hodges,he was his usual cocky,$hitstirring self and lost :lol:

Yeah I'm sure he cursed karma seeing Lockyer hold up the shield. DAMN YOU KARMA!!!!!!!!

Coaster

Bench
Stewie Griffin said:
So you are not allowed to put pressure on the kicker nowadays? what are you supposed to do? watch him kick with out any pressure? scare him by yelling at him? say BOO?

maybe next time Price will keep his ten metres and yell out "BOO!!" hoping the kicker will get frightened and place a bad kick.

Your not allowed to drive a player off the ground with your shoulder when he doesnt have the ball, If that is not a clipping penelty i dont know what is.

The rest of what you said is absolute dribble, so F*ck off back to Woodridge i hear Petrol is cheap atm

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
curious said:
Your not allowed to drive a player off the ground with your shoulder when he doesnt have the ball, If that is not a clipping penelty i dont know what is.

The rest of what you said is absolute dribble, so F*ck off back to Woodridge i hear Petrol is cheap atm

When he doesn't have the ball of course. But when taylor came in for the charge, he did have the ball. End of story.

TITAN1

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
When he doesn't have the ball of course. But when taylor came in for the charge, he did have the ball. End of story.
Taylor started his charge from 5 metres away :roll:

icewind

Juniors
regarding Hodges: at least he was part of a series winning team... as opposed to ANY players in the Titans.

Coaster

Bench
icewind said:
at least he was part of a series winning team... as opposed to ANY players in the Titans.

Gold Coast is a part of Queensland ya dope.

Dont justify raping our city of there juniors with us not part of this state.

Guys like:
Hannett
Boyd
Micheals
Kemp
ect are all Gold coast juniors, and there talent you will no longer pilage from our town.

salivor

First Grade
curious said:
Gold Coast is a part of Queensland ya dope.

Dont justify raping our city of there juniors with us not part of this state.

Guys like:
Hannett
Boyd
Micheals
Kemp
ect are all Gold coast juniors, and there talent you will no longer pilage from our town.

Your curious but not too bright aren't ya? He stated that no Gold Coast player was part of the Qld origin series winning team unlike Hodges. And you in all your wisdom reply stating that Gold Coast are part of Queensland. That's good, I like cheese, whoopdy f**ken do, do you have anything relevent to add?

Also you can have Boyd and Michaels back and Hannant was "pillaged" by the Roosters. But that's right blame big brother, we've had all Queensland to ourselves that's why tonight you faced a Broncos side containing the likes of Inglis, Slater, Falau, Cronk and Smith. Oh that's right, nearly every other team in the comp has their eye on Queensland talent.

Mortar

Juniors
_Johnsy said:

Still plenty of weeks to go, lets hope if your main playmaker gets injured no-one would take joy out of it. A very bronco thing to do.

You really are a dickhead.

You should arrest yourself on the charge of being a fckwit, a very dragqueen thing to do.

Latest posts