What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Cronulla v Bulldogs *SPOILERS*

Rovelli

Bench
Liking the Dogs to win this.

This is a game where the Dogs would win comfortably to bring themselves back into the premiership race.

Rovelli

Bench
Dogs getting some BS calls of their own today, HOWEVER the Dogs have also played rather poorly.

Covell try, conversion, three penalties: 12-0.

ockham

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
Noddy GOOORRRNNNNE = We attack better = we have a better chance of winning :eek:)

Better... I am 6 from 6 this weekend and haven't tipped - one wrong yet.

GO THE SHARKS. Without Noddy you are specials.

wittyfan

Referee
I'm conditioned to disappointment but the amount of close losses this year is f**king ridiculous!!!

Sharks-great defence, no attack, same story all year.

Watts isn't the answer. A chip over the top when the Sharks needed feild position.

Nathan B

Juniors
That was BY FAR the worst half of football we've played this year. Absolutely pathetic. I cannot believe we win this game.

I don't know what it says about the Sharks... but it cannot be good.

Apey

Staff member
Thank god, my tipping was going sh*t there for a minute.

Nice effort by the dogs to pull that one off :)

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Nathan B said:
That was BY FAR the worst half of football we've played this year. Absolutely pathetic. I cannot believe we win this game.

I don't know what it says about the Sharks... but it cannot be good.

Agreed. It was sh*thouse and so frustrating to watch.

Good to see they decided to wake up during the second half

7th spot on the ladder brings a smile to my face though

runatme

Bench
dogs were very lucky i thought but frigging hell being a sharks supporter is going to kill me

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
runatme said:
dogs were very lucky i thought but frigging hell being a sharks supporter is going to kill me

We played flat, boring and outright crap and the sharks could only put on one try throughout the whole match

If i was a sharks fan i would be very very very worried :crazy:

Ice777

Bench
[FKN-SIK] said:
We played flat, boring and outright crap and the sharks could only put on one try throughout the whole match

If i was a sharks fan i would be very very very worried :crazy:

Well if that's the case shouldn't you also be worried that you played a flat, boring and outright crap? You may have won the game but what does that say about your team who only beat a very average Sharks outfit (today) by just 2 points?

If you think they have reason to worry then perhaps you do as well considering you only just snuck over the line ;-)