What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Cronulla v Bulldogs *SPOILERS*

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Ice777 said:
Well if that's the case shouldn't you also be worried that you played a flat, boring and outright crap? You may have won the game but what does that say about your team who only beat a very average Sharks outfit (today) by just 2 points?

If you think they have reason to worry then perhaps you do as well considering you only just snuck over the line ;-)

Of course im worried. I'm just glad we woke up in the second half and decided to play some footy

First half was disgraceful though

Bring on the panthers!

innsaneink

Referee
Bloody hell, Hayne has no idea, too many occasions balls go loose, knock ons occur and he has no idea so just says "fuct if I know, play on" pathetic ref.
Im sure there was an offside play right at the death, shouldve been a Shark penalty on their line, giving them one last play.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sharks can only blame themselves.
Who takes three straight penalty goals?????????
This is not 1985. All that told the dogs is "We have nothing"

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Bloody hell, Hayne has no idea, too many occasions balls go loose, knock ons occur and he has no idea so just says "fuct if I know, play on" pathetic ref.
Im sure there was an offside play right at the death, shouldve been a Shark penalty on their line, giving them one last play.

He was pathetic

Made shocking calls against both teams. Woeful performance!

ouwet

Bench
Ice777 said:
Well if that's the case shouldn't you also be worried that you played a flat, boring and outright crap? You may have won the game but what does that say about your team who only beat a very average Sharks outfit (today) by just 2 points?

If you think they have reason to worry then perhaps you do as well considering you only just snuck over the line ;-)

That's when the Bulldogs are at their best mate... To be that flat and play that crap and win (What was the penalty count????) is what makes the Bulldogs, Bulldogs!!!

I expect the samething next week against Penrith... We will be crap but hopefully win.

When the big games come we will lift.

ouwet

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
Both teams looked sh*t today and both teams have looked sh*t all season. Enough said.

Well you can say that about every team (except for Melbourne and Manly)...

Bulldogs are only 1 win away from Parramatta (Maybe 2 tomorrow)...:crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hey Saab :nwave:

Take it from me. If Shayne Hayne is in the middle of Telstra Stadium next Saturday night with a whistle in hand, I will go f**king ballistic.

That display was amongst some of the worst I've EVER seen.

Hang your head in shame Kevin Shayne Hayne. You'll be in Premier League next week I damn well hope.

Saab - for the record, he was woeful both ways ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
And see Dodgy...you can still win a match when the penalty count is against you....added to that if you are playing the Sharks who have NFI

Timmah

Staff member
They fell apart, their PL did the same. Up 24-6 against us at oranges in reggies, we won 30-24.

RESULTS:

Telstra Premiership
Bulldogs 14 Cronulla 12

VB Premier League
Bulldogs 30 Cronulla 24

Jersey Flegg Cup
Cronulla 24 Bulldogs 10

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Dogs were terrible today I thought and the Sharks were no better, even when they were ahead. Poor game.

Timmah

Staff member
What game were you watching? The only poor thing was the refereeing. Given the conditions it was a very good, solid game of football.

eels_fan_01

Bench
LebaneseForces said:
Well you can say that about every team (except for Melbourne and Manly)...

Bulldogs are only 1 win away from Parramatta (Maybe 2 tomorrow)...:crazy:

Parra havent been playing like gods either, i never said that. I just made the point that i think both the Dogs and Sharks were sh*t today and have been all season. The whole "Bulldogs are back in this competition" sh*ts me, they have as much chance as Souths.

Timmah

Staff member
We're sitting in seventh, and just two competition points behind you.

If you lose tomorrow and next weekend, and we win, we're EVEN. Given you're sitting where you are, in 3 weeks time, we're talking about the 'Dogs being a top four side.

The Rabbitohs are now behind us btw ;-)

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
innsaneink said:

If you're referring to the O'Meley "knock on", that was the correct call and excellent refereeing. O'Meley juggled it, and clearly knocked it back with the last touch. I don't know what Gould was going on about.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Dodger said:
We're sitting in seventh, and just two competition points behind you.

If you lose tomorrow and next weekend, and we win, we're EVEN. Given you're sitting where you are, in 3 weeks time, we're talking about the 'Dogs being a top four side.

The Rabbitohs are now behind us btw ;-)

What did i just friggin say?? Parra havent been playing like gods either, im not saying Eels are that much better than Dogs. The point is we are ahead of you right now and we have no chance at the premiership apparently but Dogs are destined for a grand final berth according to everyone. They are sh*t.

Timmah

Staff member
Sh*t?

I'd hate to know what they were against Brisbane, or in the weeks leading up to the Warriors game a month ago.

Three straight matches, two against formidable opponents, and we're sh*t?

FTR, Parra have played some darn good football lately and will definitely be in the mix come finals time - don't know where you got that from.