What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Saints v Canberra *SPOILERS*

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Very good game to watch and grats to the young dragons team but did anyone catch who got MOM and what was the score in Premier League.

Bring on the warriors.

This Year?

Immortal
Dragonsfire said:
Very good game to watch and grats to the young dragons team but did anyone catch who got MOM and what was the score in Premier League.

Bring on the warriors.

I think Canberra won 18-16 in PL

Dragon

Coach
Think PL was 18-16 to Canberra, id also like to know got man of the match in FG. Cheers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragon said:
id also like to know got man of the match in FG. Cheers
LU Awards gave it to Justin Poore.

As for that other smaller Dally M thing, I have no idea.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dead set the Roosters are looking like idiots more and more by releasing Soward. That bloke is a gun!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Tbh I was expecting people to be saying that about Chase after his last 2 performances. But it's awesome to see the 2 young blokes perform well together. Things are looking up for this year & mayeb for years to come (unless they still wanna put Gaz to 5/8th...)

badav

Bench
That would be the end of the raiders season.

And two games two losses, with Todd Carney back in the side. Maybe they should revert back to

6. Campese
7. Dobson

as those two were doing a good job.

sydraider

First Grade
badav said:
That would be the end of the raiders season.

And two games two losses, with Todd Carney back in the side. Maybe they should revert back to

6. Campese
7. Dobson

as those two were doing a good job.

Our season was over last week.

Henry should go back to the Dobbo/ Carney combination, god knows whats going on though.

Well done saints, as I said at the beginning of the season, some good young players there, they are starting to show their promise. We were missing a couple of key players but that is no excuse for some of those soft tries that we were letting in, a 2 man bench is always going to reveal itself late in the game and it did.

innsaneink

Referee
sydraider said:
Our season was over last week.

Henry should go back to the Dobbo/ Carney combination, god knows whats going on though.

Well done saints, as I said at the beginning of the season, some good young players there, they are starting to show their promise. We were missing a couple of key players but that is no excuse for some of those soft tries that we were letting in, a 2 man bench is always going to reveal itself late in the game and it did.

Ah right....so we ended your season eh?

OK.

:D

eels_fan_01

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Dead set the Roosters are looking like idiots more and more by releasing Soward. That bloke is a gun!

Probably let him go because of hes poor defence and cant really blame them looking at hes efforts in defence today and every game for that matter.

Bench
No it was the diabolical refereeing that cost Canberra the game today,therefore making their chances of getting into the 8 slim.

sydraider

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Ah right....so we ended your season eh?

OK.

:D

;-)

It was more due to injuries at a crucial time ink but Ill let you have that one, by the way try not to get any on the curtains this time.

The Horse

Juniors
I thought carney played okay the big difference in the kicking games was that if the the ball was given to soward on the last and he was under pressure he could give it to hornby or Chase if carney got it he had no other kickers to give it to. But well played to the dragons deserved there win and i like the look of the young winger nightingale.

sydraider

First Grade
851 said:
No it was the diabolical refereeing that cost Canberra the game today,therefore making their chances of getting into the 8 slim.

:lol: You are a funny guy, no seriously, thats killer material man, whens your next gig?

Latest posts