What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 MNF - BRONCOS v EELS *Match Thread*

innsaneink

Referee
Pressures on Parra big time...if they cant beat a Lockyer, Hunt Hodges and Tait-less Broncos...well....some shower heads may be ripped out of the walls.
Should win comfourtabley

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
40 plus please Parra.

Kickoff and we're underway.

Timmah

Staff member
I love the new ground signage - they should fill the in-goals for every game :fist:

salivor

First Grade
How do you defend against that?

I just don't get the game plan from Brisbane with Ennis the sole playmaker. Perry or Moon should have been brought into the side or at least a utility on the bench. This is just craziness, Parramatta have too many points in them to play this simplistic bash and barge style.

Timmah

Staff member
TRY Parramatta
Inu try and conversion. 1/1

6-0 Eels.

Bazal

Post Whore
Timmy's kicking game is a thousand times better...we look good, but I'd like more points given the way we are seemingly in control. The ref is a genius by the way

Bazal

Post Whore
That try was classic Parramatta...why can't we play like that all the time? 10-0 ktc, Hindmarsh scored btw

jimmyo

Juniors
As predicted Parra's backs far too good - what's the score going to be when these fat Bronco forwards start to tire? Could be 50+ nil

Latest posts