What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 // Knights 20-26 Raiders @ Hunter // Sun 6.30pm

Round 1 result: Knights vs Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hugzy

Juniors
just got back from sunday, not good again guys

we looked sharp in the first 10, but when a mistake in attack led to them scoring the opening pts it was allllll downhill from there. We tried hard again but without mullen and boyd we look as boring as st george dargons.... i almost fell asleep at halftime

raidens are a decent side, but become exceptional when they realise they only need to score 2 tries to win the game.

Final score raidens 26-12 knights (it couldabeen ALOT worse)

Hugzy, we lost our entire spine with the exception of Dobson. You are taking the piss surely in regards to our attack losing it's way. We played three different people at fullback!

mongoose

Coach
just got back from sunday, not good again guys

we looked sharp in the first 10, but when a mistake in attack led to them scoring the opening pts it was allllll downhill from there. We tried hard again but without mullen and boyd we look as boring as st george dargons.... i almost fell asleep at halftime

raidens are a decent side, but become exceptional when they realise they only need to score 2 tries to win the game.

Final score raidens 26-12 knights (it couldabeen ALOT worse)

Why did we change our name to the Raidens, that's what I want to know?

Frederick

Staff member
Why did we change our name to the Raidens, that's what I want to know?

Due to partnership with Warner Bros interactive, the raiders have been temporarily renamed the "Raidens", will feature Mortal Kombat 2 logo on their jersey, and will change their mascot to this:

197px-Raidencutout_copiawildboyz-1-.png

mongoose

Coach
Due to partnership with Warner Bros interactive, the raiders have been temporarily renamed the "Raidens", will feature Mortal Kombat 2 logo on their jersey, and will change their mascot to this:

Hopefully the Raidens get a perfect victory with fatality.

Dave_

Juniors

FINISH HIM! and you will get FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

Attachments

• rps20140315_215514.jpg
    rps20140315_215514.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0

Zoidberg

First Grade
Game day!

Can't wait to see how we go. Hopefully we can show our true potential for the year this arvo.

perverse

Referee
Hopefully we don't turn in a basketcase performance again. Anything beyomnd that is a bonus.

I hope Minto's positioning is good, too. Campese has wrecked us with the boot before.

Latest posts