What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 // Knights 20-26 Raiders @ Hunter // Sun 6.30pm

Round 1 result: Knights vs Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Definitely Houston. Still needs to show me more than half a dozen of decent games at the back end of last year to win me over

Cuthbo wasn't great last week either, but he is usually a good performer for us off the bench.

Burns

First Grade
Gee the NSW Cup boys are average today. 30-6 to Canberra as the second half just starts.

Frederick

Staff member
Definitely Houston. Still needs to show me more than half a dozen of decent games at the back end of last year to win me over

Cuthbo wasn't great last week either, but he is usually a good performer for us off the bench.

No much cuthbo can do when he was forced to play at hooker

Burns

First Grade
Kinda kills the vibe at the ground with the reserve team getting flogged :/

Looks like the rain won't hit us, so one positive.

Frederick

Staff member
Honeti tuha would have to be the smallest players in the history of the game. Also, one of the worst

Frederick

Staff member
They're a stupid team. Barely one football brain in the whole team

Case in point: knights get a scrum 20 out from the raiders line, best chance of the half, it goes blindside to pat Mata'utia who tries to get on the outside of his opposite, then eventually passes to mantellato who has nowhere to go but straight over the sideline

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Frederick

Staff member
Ref signals six again, so what does tuha do? Immediately chips it over the top straight to their fullback.

Moron :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Aku is already sucking in the big ones, and they're not even halfway through warmup.

What a fat turd