What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 // Knights 20-26 Raiders @ Hunter // Sun 6.30pm

Round 1 result: Knights vs Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
If any of you are still and home and thinking of coming to the game, don't. This weather is f**ked. The breeze is swirling around and blowing the rain into the grandstands at a 90 degree angle

Apey

Staff member
If any of you are still and home and thinking of coming to the game, don't. This weather is f**ked. The breeze is swirling around and blowing the rain into the grandstands at a 90 degree angle

Can't wait!

Are you in the Eastern or Western?

Frederick

Staff member
Jake Mamo is a superstar. Last play if the game, all tied up at 28 all, knights 40 out from the raiders line, he chips ahead for himself, then kicks again and again then falls on it in the in goal to win the game.

Also, he got another hat trick. 2 games, 6 tries. Might break records this year

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Jake Mamo is a superstar. Last play if the game, all tied up at 28 all, knights 40 out from the raiders line, he chips ahead for himself, then kicks again and again then falls on it in the in goal to win the game.

Also, he got another hat trick. 2 games, 6 tries. Might break records this year

He sounds like a player that will be a star of the future.

For the record, it could be a thunderstorm and I'd still be going ;-)

Frederick

Staff member
Watching the nsw cup warmups at the moment...I have absolutely no idea how toka Likiliki is able to move like he does. His body defies the laws of physics!

Raidens have f##ked with the weather. Like the 'three storms' from Big Trouble In Little China. Bastards.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Thought Waddell went alright last week. Lacks class but at least he had a dig.

His passing from dummy half is still too slow. Watching Clydesdale pass swiftly and smoothly from dummy half makes you wonder what it is that Bennett sees in Waddell to keep Clydesdale out of first grade

Noname36

First Grade
His passing from dummy half is still too slow. Watching Clydesdale pass swiftly and smoothly from dummy half makes you wonder what it is that Bennett sees in Waddell to keep Clydesdale out of first grade

From the preseason interviews I was under the impression that Bennett saw Clydesdale as next in line, but obviously when he got injured Waddell was going to be in the side. It's his first game back today and Waddell didn't deserve to be dropped after last week. Clydesdale will get his shot, but this wasn't the right week.

Johns Magic

Referee

Yeah I agree on all that and should have clarified I would still prefer Clydesdale. But I'm happy to give Waddell respect where it's due on last week's performance.