What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

Shorty

Staff member
I'm really not too sure,I think it could go either way to be honest.

Sharks7

Juniors
Definately going to be a tight match. They'll want to put up a good show at Carrara in front of their new fans but i think the confidence that Ricky has instilled in the team we see us get over the line ;)

Jono Russell

Bench
Panthers attacked the Sharks as much as they did the Dogs. The difference was that Sharks D was alot better then then Dogs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Titans looked pretty good in their trial v penrith at carrara. The Sharks can't play away from home of late. Titans to win by 10.

Raider_69

Post Whore
somethingwithjohn said:
Panthers attacked the Sharks as much as they did the Dogs.

how can you say that with a straight face?
that is flat out, the most f**king ridiculous things ive read on this forum... ever!

that said, the sharkies should get up by 8 imo

McLovin

Staff member
Well technically he's telling the truth. It was the "quality" of the attack that was the difference between round 1 Panthers and round 2 Panthers.

Shayne fuggen Hayne...ohh my...

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
sharks to take this pretty comfortably. defence wins matches and thats where the sharks prosper most.

prediction

sharks 24-2

tdcockers

Juniors
whoever wins the toss is a good chance, i reckon. if the south coast has anything like the weather the sunshine coast has at the moment, it is blowing an absolute gale from the SE, will really favour one team...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Preston Campbell = nominee for Paul Carige award.

Latest posts