What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 // Knights 16-12 Roosters @ Hunter // Fri 7.40pm

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2014teams-new-main.png

19. Sione Mata'utia
22. Jake Mamo 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joey Leilua 21. Chanel Mata'utia
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Willie Mason
11. Beau Scott 12. Robbie Rochow
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Korbin Sims 17. Adam Cuthbertson 18. David Fa'alogo

2014teams-syd-alt.png

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Nene Macdonald 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa
11. Boyd Cordner 12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Aidan Guerra

Interchange: 14. Frank Paul Nuuausala 15. Isaac Liu 16. Dylan Napa 17. Remi Casty

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Gavin Badger and Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten;

VB NSW Cup Round 20
SAT 3:00PM | Wyong Roos (SYD) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ Morry Breen Oval

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 20
FRI 5:15PM | Knights v Roosters @ Hunter Stadium​

Last edited:
Look at their bench. God help us. Looking forward to watching Remi Casty play. Big raps on him from the ESL. From what I saw of him at Catalans he is a pretty aggressive player as well.

Last edited:

Haffa

Look at their bench. God help us. Looking forward to watching Remi Casty play. Big raps on him from the ESL. From what I saw of him at Catalans he is pretty aggressive player as well.

He was undersized when I watch them in the WCC. Looked at least 20kg down on the rest of their pack.

Haffa

I think I will record this one and watch it saturday morning. Won't have to deal with the madness that is the delayed coverage then.

Noname36

First Grade
Happy I won't be able to make or see this one. Despite the fact we'll still get destroyed though I think we'll see a better performance than Sunday.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Sione Mata'utia Just named to make debut in place of Boyd!

This game just became interesting!!!!

Hope he has a cracker... Or just plays well... Club needs some positives!!

perverse

Referee
At least there's a legitimate reason to watch beyond habit and loyalty now. I guess that means Gagai to fullback?

Sacrolishes

Juniors
been playing full back last few weeks i think for 20's? Had a blinder last week. The intercept he did when Titans made a break and he intercepted the ball that would have seen player score was sensational.

The covering tackle from opposition second rower was pretty sweet too....but we'll just talk about Sione. :)

slotmachine

First Grade
yeah, he would have debuted already but had to wait until his birthday

knights fans are hopeless at talking up juniors, but this is one who could be a genuine superstar

will make the abuse we cop from the roosters at bit easier to watch

Rod

Bench
Wow that must be close to one of our youngest ever debutantes. I know Craigie would have him covered but apart from that...

Noname36

First Grade
Wow that must be close to one of our youngest ever debutantes. I know Craigie would have him covered but apart from that...

Mullo was about a month over 18 too if I recall. Snowden would be close too.

Rod

Bench
Ah of course Mullen was still in school wasn't he. I might check some recent annuals, I think there might be a youngest list there.

edit: Damn it only has Craigie.

Last edited:

1qaz

Juniors
Looking forward to see how the young gun Sione goes. From what I have seen of him, he's BJ without the brain explosions. Sione could make a good fullback in the the Karmichael Hunt mold
Got to give Wayne credit this year for giving Mamo, Tapine, and Sione all a taste of first grade this season.
He could have went the safe of option and went for one of Sione's brothers to fill the spot

Latest posts