What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 Sat - PANTHERS v RABBITOHS *Match Thread*

Mr Saab

Referee
I went to the game last night in some corporate members area. The bunnies were going to lose when that winger celebrated before putting the ball down. Never celebrate in the
42nd minute. Celebrate in the 78th when you lead by 14.
Sammutt had a fine debut game and shows alot of coconuts for someone with such a slight frame.
No top 8 for souths this yr...they needed that win big time. Shocking draw coming up for them

On a side note there was a nice fight in the stands opposite me.

badav

Bench
There is no way Jarrad Sammut is 70KG. 70 something, maybe. But 70kg's no. And yeah that celebration from Talanoa was ridiculous. Coach should have torn him a new one for that.

mightypanther

Juniors
badav said:
And yeah that celebration from Talanoa was ridiculous. Coach should have torn him a new one for that.

He probably did. I'll bet he's a bit sore and sorry this morning..:lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
I saw that celebration turned to my brother next to me and said "he'll live to regret that" :lol:

Gee it was good to come away from a home game with a win been far to few and far between this year.

Caged Panther

First Grade
As for sammutt having seen both him and williams in first grade now and considering we still have wesser I think he could be our 5/8 next year.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Caged Panther said:
As for sammutt having seen both him and williams in first grade now and considering we still have wesser I think he could be our 5/8 next year.

Sammut will have to move to 5/8 sometime in the future, otherwise he or Lachlan Coote will have to leave the club. I think they are both outstanding talents, however i'd probably just take Coote over Sammut. Very tough choice though.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I think it was in section 4 or 5 of the eastern terrace and the only bloke I saw getting kicked out looked like he was wearing and eels jacket.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
24 hours later and I'm still fuming. To save your worst performance of the season for a game with the most importance is gutting. It will take me all week to get over it.

Hang tough bunnies,you can still make it.If Penrith had 16 Jason Akermanis lookalikes and Frank Pritchard they could ftw.:sarcasm: