What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R21 Sat - PANTHERS v RABBITOHS *Match Thread*

Penance

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Wouldn't you prefer to make the 8 :?
Even if it is to be nothing but a training run for Melbourne. Still to at least make the 8 and believe for one week that just maybe a miracle could happen is pretty cool.
We lost too many games this year we should of won...

Kidwell and Wing 2008...thats more like it

Tom Shines

First Grade
For fuсk's sake you fuсking сunts... One day where you have a chance to prove you are a top 8 side and you come up with that. Utter crap.

Dave Q

Coach
Heartbreaking.

The Panthers out-played us in every department.

We had "gowie-itis" and who the fug is this kid Jennings?

They have beaten some top sides, they are grossly underrated

And we are grossly off our game plan.

That last try was the worst.

Woe is me!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
For fuсk's sake you fuсking сunts... One day where you have a chance to prove you are a top 8 side and you come up with that. Utter crap.

They need another love in there last one wasnt efficient enough...

Wheelsy said:

no merkin? merkin. sorry just had to do that. moving on

was that jason akermanis out there or what. 70kg eh? little man got some balls taking his first hit up like he did. thank you penrith for giving us a little hope for a top 8 spot

f**k. i got merkin'd. how didn't you lol

Tom Shines

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
no merkin? merkin. sorry just had to do that. moving on

was that jason akermanis out there or what. 70kg eh? little man got some balls taking his first hit up like he did. thank you penrith for giving us a little hope for a top 8 spot

f**k. i got merkin'd. how didn't you lol
I'm smarter than you, that's why... ;-)

Stranger

Coach
Wheelsy said:
TBH, i don't think beating pennys would prove you are a top 8 side. Its like beating Newcastle. Proves nothing infact.

When you lose to them on the other hand..

Dave Q

Coach
Stranger said:
TBH, i don't think beating pennys would prove you are a top 8 side. Its like beating Newcastle. Proves nothing infact.

When you lose to them on the other hand..

You either have gift for understatement or you are a terribly bad sport!

Munky

Coach
I'd love to know why Richie Williams was ever ahead of Sammut in the pecking order?

Both played Flegg last year yet one delivered his team the title and was still left playing Flegg the year after. While the other shot his mouth off and got ditched by his club.

thommo4pm

Coach
Munky said:
I'd love to know why Richie Williams was ever ahead of Sammut in the pecking order?

Both played Flegg last year yet one delivered his team the title and was still left playing Flegg the year after. While the other shot his mouth off and got ditched by his club.

Sammut went well.
Williams played a handful of Flegg games last year but played the majority of the year in Premier League.

effnic

Bench
yobbo84 said:
This has the potential to be the game where Souths make the other teams in the Top 8 sit up and take notice
They stood up, took notice, laughed and sat back down.

mightypanther

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by yobbo84
This has the potential to be the game where Souths make the other teams in the Top 8 sit up and take notice

effnic said:
They stood up, took notice, laughed and sat back down.

:lol: :lol: :lol: