What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 MNF - Penrith v North Queensland

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
f**king Tony Archer+Steve Nash.I'm referring to Warriors/Cows a few weeks ago

It isn't fair that holding 4th spot has us relying on this rabble beating the Cowboys.

Rovelli

Bench
Dr Crane said:
f**king Tony Archer+Steve Nash.I'm referring to Warriors/Cows a few weeks ago

It isn't fair that holding 4th spot has us relying on this rabble beating the Cowboys.

I'd love the 4-5 matchup to be between us and them.

How ironic and annoying it'd be if that McKinnon no try cost us a home semi and a 20000+ crowd at MSS

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Wow, he's a lucky bastard.

No doubt TH will be in here wanking all over him shortly.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He missed and collected the player in the head. Clenched fist, swinging arm, should be in the dressing sheds.

Scorpio30

Bench
He shoulda been sent but it did come up off the shoulder....he was looking at his head when he lined him up...needs to work on his co-ordination for next time

badav

Bench
What the hell did Priddis do earlier in the game.

ABC radio described it as priddis giving "3 forearms and two headbutts". Thats a bit hard to imagine.

MKEB...

Staff member
See ya next season Sione...
Damned lucky to still be on the field.

Beautiful try Penrith

scottyeel

Bench
badav said:
What the hell did Priddis do earlier in the game.

ABC radio described it as priddis giving "3 forearms and two headbutts". Thats a bit hard to imagine.
That is about right.:shock:

pantherz9103

First Grade
14-16

Bloody Wallace made the needless turnover. A few tackles later Cowboys are in and a superb Thurston conversion.

Latest posts