What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 MNF - Penrith v North Queensland

pantherz9103

First Grade
Missa said:
:pray: :pray: they way the panthers played.....they should beat us....but i am hoping i am wrong

Wouldn't be surprised if we still lost to you. We are a registered charity of the NRL in handing out wins to other clubs.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Broncos have been hammered with injuries every yr bar 2006...and there proof was in the pudding.
It didnt have anything to do with not having a gun halfback.

So have lots of other clubs. I think most people would agree that with the way they were playing late in the seasons 01-05 was not simply to blame on injuries, it was the style of play and the lack of ball movement. They were more adventurous in late '06 and it was fortunate for them that Lockyer and Berrigan were so brilliant as was Hodges.

P.S. I may go for the spooners but I also go against the Broncos. Yes I respect them but Broncos missing the 8 would give me great satisfaction :p Give them a taste on what its like to fail. Panthers certainly have a mouthful.

icewind

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
Dear Jonothan Thurston and Matt Bowen,

You'd better watch out.

Much love,
Everyone else.

Dear everyone else,

Try and catch me.

Much love,
Matty Bowen

mxlegend99

Referee
Missa said:
:pray: :pray: the way the panthers played.....they should beat us....but i am hoping i am wrong
We will play 20times better the the Knights. Make linebreaks almost every set and bomb in excess of 6 tries and lose by 2 or 4 points.

We have lost so many games where we ripped our opposition to shreds, bombed like 3 or 4 tries and lost by 2 or 4 points... with pathetic goal kicking to top it off.

Azkatro

First Grade
We have to be the worst side in the history of rugby league to be in the top 3 or 4 this far into the season. I've heard of one man teams but they usually had at least half a forward pack. We have three players (Thurston, Bowen, Payne) and a half reasonable centre (Graham). Yet we still somehow find ourselves in the position we're in. What's the most a team has ever conceded in the season proper while still making it into the semis, or better yet the top 3 or 4? 64 has to be up there.

Bernster

Juniors
icewind said:
Dear everyone else,

Try and catch me.

Much love,
Matty Bowen

Bahhaha!!!

I love it - Pure Gold *does the That's Gold sign*

FMD - I would probably sh*t myself if I ever had to play Touch Football against him...

Charlie124

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
The Cowboys are probably the most undeserving 4th place side I can remember. How the f**k is this team 4th? Just shows how good Thurston and Matt Bowen are. Maybe Webb is ok but geez they have some nuffies. Faumuina isn't a footballer he looks more like a criminal.

I know what you mean but i must dissagree, while our for/against is absolutly terrible, we've still won more games than the Warriors, Broncos, Bulldogs, Tigers, Souths etc.. and won as many games as the Eels, really thats all that matters. The only reason for our -103 is that we've won 6 or 7 games by less than 10 points while we've been thrashed 3 or 4 times.

To say we're undeserving is a bit harsh.

Bman26

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
I know what you mean but i must dissagree, while our for/against is absolutly terrible, we've still won more games than the Warriors, Broncos, Bulldogs, Tigers, Souths etc.. and won as many games as the Eels, really thats all that matters. The only reason for our -103 is that we've won 6 or 7 games by less than 10 points while we've been thrashed 3 or 4 times.

To say we're undeserving is a bit harsh.

This is all true. They got destroyed by Roosters pre-origin, then my Melbourne, lost something near 100 for and against in those 2 games alone. Wests recently out the cleaners through as well.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Thurston and Bowen- Excellent to watch, except when its against your own team!

Michael Jennings- You are a star, if you dont get the Player of the year for Penrith, it will be a deadset joke. He wont get Rookie of the Year due to Penrith coming last, although if he was playing in a top 8 team, he would be a massive chance.

Peter Wallace- Just piss off already.

smeghead

Bench
You might want to get rid of the useless grub Priddis as well. He is a worthless dog of a player living on reputation

Shorty

Staff member
Panther_Daz said:
Michael Jennings- You are a star, if you dont get the Player of the year for Penrith, it will be a deadset joke. He wont get Rookie of the Year due to Penrith coming last, although if he was playing in a top 8 team, he would be a massive chance.
I love Jennings,he's one of my favourite players and I think people can see he's outstanding even in a bottom dwelling side.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Shorty said:
I love Jennings,he's one of my favourite players and I think people can see he's outstanding even in a bottom dwelling side.

Good to see some people seeing his enormous talent, despite being in the last placed team. He hasn't got anywhere near the attention of Falou and Inu for example. But i believe he is just as good.

smeghead You might want to get rid of the useless grub Priddis as well. He is a worthless dog of a player living on reputation

I wouldnt mind seeing Masada Iosefa getting a taste of first grade at Hooker this season. We have nothing to lose, so its worth a shot really.

CrazyEel

Bench
FMD Panthers butchered that game, Jennings is a great prospect but Wallace, Priddis and Gower are deadset hopeless and Sammut's defence is pathetic.

choc_soldier

Coach
Dear Penrith,

Thank you for f***ing up my already f***ed Monday. Your ineptitude never ceases to amaze me.

You're just lucky I didn't drive my car off Mulgoa Road on my trip home.

Regards
Masochistic Panthers Fan