What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 Sun - Melbourne v Brisbane

Big Pete

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
The Storm have a very pretty looking 18-3 win-loss record but that won't mean anything if they can't peak at the right time. Seems they are some way off peaking still, I guess they are timing their run.

Exactly, they're winning ugly and unless they can start producing some good form around the finals then I don't think they'll be there come grand final time.

Mind you, one game can change it all.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Hometown hampstead was on fire with a few of his calls today

Will be interested to see what the judiciary make of a couple of incidents, 1 with Inglis maybe forearming in the 50th (not the penalised one) and White leading a run with the forearm to Petros head.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sean Hampstead ....naughty naughty naughty.
Should have gone to the video referee....especially when a corner post is taken out.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah funny thing is he did the same thing in Round 7 with Steve Turner going over. He was horrible that night and if it wasn't for the Broncos inept style of play at the time you could've accused him of giving Storm the match.

Mr Saab

Referee
The round 7 game vs th storm was comedy capers as far as the video referee is concerned

Shorty

Staff member
Hmm Storm are convincing me more and more of the 'one plan' policy.
It appears as if they have only one game plan and they kept trying it over and over in the first half despite it obviously not working.

Broncos were good today,they had the defence they just lacked the attack bad timing for injuries huh.

Shorty

Staff member
That hit on Turner was gold.
Someone should have hit King,a Kiwi of some description did it in Tri-Nations he needs to be smacked out one more time before he leaves.

f**k I hate Matt King.

Dutchy

Immortal
Matt Geyer try..a try? :lol:

Well fought Broncs..Losing 8-6 to Drizzle at OP is a great effort

Mr Saab said:
What a wanker Matt King is....pi$$ off over to England tomorrow.

Why ???...because he can actually play ??..

Or is it because Hodges is a dirty pr%ck who needed a good backhand to realise that King owned him big time !!.

Shorty said:
That hit on Turner was gold.
Someone should have hit King,a Kiwi of some description did it in Tri-Nations he needs to be smacked out one more time before he leaves.

f**k I hate Matt King.

Tell me when you get over your little outburst...Hodges is nothing but sc&m and got dominated by King and co and his only answer was to gob off at Turner..what a joke of a player.

Mr Saab

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Why ???...because he can actually play ??..

Or is it because Hodges is a dirty pr%ck who needed a good backhand to realise that King owned him big time !!.

Play? He did SFA in the origin series.
He is an A grade sook (runs of the field crying almost in origin one after the loss).
He tries to fool everyone that he is a "nice guy" with that pathetic cheesy grin.

Hodges hammered Tuner over the sideline, zero illegal, and King has to act like Mr Hero.

Mr Saab

Referee
kia ora storm said:
his only answer was to gob off at Turner..what a joke of a player.

He didnt say anything. He hammered him over the sidelines and just stood there.

LESStar58

Referee
All up, a bretty frustrating game of football. Between all the penalties and a lot of one out football and a game based on defense in the early stages I was pretty bored till that little bit of Ingliss brilliance.

Also, someones head is gonna roll for missing that deadset knock on when Geyer scored.

LESStar58

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Sean Hampstead ....naughty naughty naughty.
Should have gone to the video referee....especially when a corner post is taken out.

Are you fair dinkum? That post was taken out by a Bronco! Geyer mighta knocked on but he didn't get within a bees dick of the corner post.

Mr Saab

Referee
It doesnt matter who it was taken out by, when it is taken out....go to the video ref just to make 100% sure.
Yes, i know it was a Bronco that took out the post, but the non try would have been shown up with Geyer and his knock on

Mr Saab said:
He didnt say anything. He hammered him over the sidelines and just stood there.

Wrong...I was there and saw it...he had a few things to say.

Yes...the tackle was good but he needs to learn to shut the FU and play the game with his natural talent.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hahah...you were there on the sideline? Or did you lip read from the crowd????

I saw it on the replay and he just stood over him
King had to act the hero as per the norm.
Only have to watch him for 4-5 more games....then adios...and thank f**k for that.

Latest posts