What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Titans

qld redvee

Juniors
doesnt flanagan have a recruitment role so he is to blame also
id rather have J Hunt , but I dont rate him much either
Mjab
I would love to see all flannos work notes on recruitment and retention Would have thought a few signings from outside of club by now ... sure we have resigned some of our juniours but apart from that money for jam isnt it

Trifili13

Juniors
If the Roosters lose each of their last three games and the Dragons win each of their last three games then the Dragons could still sneak into the finals. Of course this also relies on the Raiders losing at least two of their last three games and the margin of victory for each Dragons win being somewhere around 80 points.

So it makes complete sense to pick players who will never be within cooee of a Red V premiership because there's still a mathematical chance.

I'm being patient. He clearly knows more than us. He just needs more time.

#TeamHook.
Based on your calculations we are a shoo-in and would need a total collapse to miss out on the 8 from here. I can therefore understand why Hook is not making changes as he doesn't want to lose momentum leading into the semis

RedVee_8

Juniors
My PredictionS
DFifita will have a blinder trying to impress his partner Shaylee Bent, who is playing in the game before i can see him scoring 2 try's and setting up at least 1.
Shaylee Bent to grab a meat pie as well in the NRLW
Shaylee went very well ‘last season’. Really impressed me.

Nah. That’s where I’d play Suli and Rava.
If a fellow fan puts up a thought that you don't agree with, or if someone has a different view to you on something, why do you feel the need to be sarcastic and ridiculing about it? Does it get you off? Not like slowish backs have never transitioned to the forwards before....history has shown many successful transitions.
But, continue your childish rants if it makes you feel better. No one expects anything different from you.

SBD82

Coach
If a fellow fan puts up a thought that you don't agree with, or if someone has a different view to you on something, why do you feel the need to be sarcastic and ridiculing about it? Does it get you off? Not like slowish backs have never transitioned to the forwards before....history has shown many successful transitions.
But, continue your childish rants if it makes you feel better. No one expects anything different from you.
I struggle with feelings of inadequacy and compensate by trying to make others feel bad. It’s especially prevalent when things frustrate me that are outside of my ability to control; such as supporting a football club that has been dire for a decade.

Also, it’s a really really bad idea.

Hard Yards

Juniors
I'd say the hiring of those has been forwards has more to do with the lack of first-grade ready forward depth in our pathways program. I doubt that any of these forwards are being paid much at all. Most probably all on minimum salary. However, they block young players' development, even those we recruit rather than promote.
Yes says a lot about our current lack of forward stocks for next year and the very limited choice in the market, shame we didnt have the means to go after Lodge, hes looking like a person with a point to prove. One thing Mary did do was bring a very strong hooker/pack together. McInnes, Vaughn, Frizell, Leilua all plying their trade else where, our choices since have not allowwed us to compete anything like we did.

SBD82

Coach
In your opinion. Is quite a few in here who disagree with you.

Here's another thought....no matter what we think, it isn't going to happen unless the coaching staff decide to try it.
In my opinion, yes.

I’d happily consider a reasonable argument in favor of moving Lomax to lock. I’m yet to see one made. He doesn’t have the attributes needed to play lock, and rather than the several years that it would require to develop those attributes, (if it was indeed possible) I’d like to see him coached to be an NRL quality centre - a position that his natural abilities predispose him to.

dannyt

Coach
In your opinion. Is quite a few in here who disagree with you.

Here's another thought....no matter what we think, it isn't going to happen unless the coaching staff decide to try it.
So let me get this straight.

You're berating a forum member for having a differing opinion to other members, while expressing a different opinion to said forum member, which was the original reason for your berating said forum member, while conceding that forum members opinions don't count because it's up to the coaching staff, on a forum which is open to differing opinions.

Is that about right?
1660740437288.png

Draginzaaar

Bench
Yes I actually underestimated Robinson as a coach...kudos to him of gettimg the team to the semis...they were dead ducks 4 weeks ago...he shifted his best player to 6 and it made all the difference...our f**kwit wont move our best player to 9 to make the difference to our team...
Manu went to 6 because the normal 6 was injured. He's back in the Centres now.

Latest posts