What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Titans

Maddragon99

Juniors
Plenty of alternatives
A carboard dummy of Ronald McDonald would have more success
From what I understand there are some influential players in the dressing room who have lost faith in Griffin, I’m referring specifically to Lomax, de Belin & Lawrie. All three have been in the Dragon’s system since their mid teens and are completely committed to the Red V jersey.

Must be heartbreaking as a 100% committed Dragon player & go out every week knowing the coach sucks & it’s more than likely you’ll lose.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Looks like someone from the club must be reading our frustrations.

Bud is in and Burns dropped for the game. Would have liked to see Sloan in for Moga too, but I guess its small win for us fans.

It gives me a reason to actually watch the game now instead of my plans to doing the lawns with fingernail clippers

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 1.07.32 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 1.07.32 am.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 21

gitano

Juniors
Lomax with some work to do. He's what we call a flat tracker. Personally Feagai Suli is a far better centre combo for 23.

Smacka

Juniors
Did I miss the stellar careers that they had at lock?
Brad Mackay - don't know about his C.O.G. but was one helluva of a Player wherever you put him. (Fullback , Centre , 5/8 , LOCK , 2nd Row , Hooker). He was also a Junior & started very young in first grade because he had the right attitude & ability at that level.

Last edited:

Mjab

Juniors
Brad Mackay - don't know about his C.O.G. but was one helluva of a Player wherever you put him. (Fullback , Centre , 5/8 , LOCK , Hooker). He was also a Junior & started very young in first grade because he had the right attitude & ability at that level.
The right attitude is the critical thing a lot of good players lack and so fall away

Mjab

Juniors

Bud is in and Burns dropped for the game. Would have liked to see Sloan in for Moga too, but I guess its small win for us fans.

It gives me a reason to actually watch the game now instead of my plans to doing the lawns with fingernail clippers
You might just be starting 15 mins into the game instead

RedVee_8

Juniors
So they said on fox sports that we didn’t open the gates until just about kickoff time in the NRLW game. Now anger that game started with 2 men and a dog on the hill

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm afraid the game has past Hook bye.No longer up for it.
Needs to retire. From what I see
, Hook has lost the players respect.
His selections have made no sense. To the players & to us.
Time put your feet up Hook.
U've made a real mess here at the Dragons.
Not entirely his fault he just rearranged the chairs on the Titanic.

But his time is definitely up.

Reactions: Qdf

71saintsimon

Juniors

Joke of a coach all year picking old over the hill has beens over the young guys when this should be there time to be doing there apprenticeship for next year and beyond yet he keeps picking old players that offer absolutely nothing like moga , mbye, McCullough, woods over Sloan and bud Sullivan and many more we havnt even heard of

RedVee_8

Juniors
So they said on fox sports that we didn’t open the gates until just about kickoff time in the NRLW game. Now anger that game started with 2 men and a dog on the hill
I actually meant to type: Now I know why… no clue how it became “Now anger”??? 😮😔🤦‍♂️

Latest posts