What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 FNF - Bulldogs v Melbourne

If Mason had of played maybe I would have picked them but without him the Storm forward pack should easily contain them, allowing Inglis and co to run riot.

TIPTOP

Juniors
"easily contain them"

I didn't realise mason made that much of a difference to them.So if he plays they could have won but if he doesn't,they'll be easily contained.

I think it was a better move to rest mason, honestly i don't think he would have set the world on fire first week back from injury its not worth the risk anyway with the finals fast approaching, we still have a strong side in my opinion, and that can be said about both teams.

bula_stormer

Juniors
The Dogs will get up i think, they have alot more to play for. Storm need to lose 1 more game, its gotta be this one.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
so many white jersies out there.

why are Melbourne wearing their away strip?? I know theyre away, but theyre playing the Bulldogs, doesnt matter what strip they play in, both teams would look similar.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Do they have to check every Storm try tonight?

The last two have been deadset no-brainers.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Slackboy72 said:
Ben Cummins must have money on the storm. How was that a knock on?

Just like Archer last week

Deadset the Storm have gotten so many favours over the last 2 weeks (at least) from the refs it's disgusting

C.P

Juniors
F*ck me we've been pedestrian tonight and havent deserved to win, but deadset Cummins and Harrigan must both have the Storm in their office tipping comp

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You can't blame a referee for losing by 32 points.

Unless you're a Dragons fan.....