What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 - Gameday Warriors v Manly

Blair

Coach
Woods on, it's his fifth NRL club.

Manly have the experience to do us here, because it's such a scatty affair.

vvvrulz

Coach
It may be the rules but I hate these calls, DCE made sure to wrap his arms around Ford. Neither we’re getting near the play.

Blair

Coach
Charnze saves the day! Gets his tattooed arm under Garrick's. Phew. Rubes was so sure he'd scored.

Blair

Coach
Saab in. Gee, are we all that? Finals contenders? I think we're being really exposed.

16-all.

Blair

Coach
A typical late-season Warriors joke is unfolding here.

22-16, Manly. Halftime. A Saab hat-trick.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Oooo I thought Garrick got there first.
I relented and turned the commentary back on, Monty couldn’t see a touch at all from Garrick, but eagle eyed enough to see a touch from a thumb from Olakau’atu, I couldn’t see his thumb move at all, but the look of the try wasn’t great and I wouldn’t have complained much if we lost it

nswarrior

Juniors
Hope we atleast play with more aggression and resilience in the 2nd half. The 2nd 20 was very disappointing

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I am really disappointed with Montoya tonight. Saab could get 6.
Montoya and his centre arent calling for the line to come over or the line just isnt drifting over earlier. CNK should still be there for Saab to beat but on all the replays (including the missed try) CNK is just plodding along as if he doesnt want to push Saab out.

Blair

Coach
Well, the old second-half adage, we really need to be the first to score.

Last edited:

Latest posts