What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R26: Sharks vs Raiders

Chachi

Bench
Well, at this point in time I'd be happy not to see Frawley or Kahler back in first grade again.

Penalty against mogg. Covell about to make it 26 all with a minute to go.

Chachi

Bench
Covell missed it!!! Line drop out by Choc and the full time siren goes. How the hell did we win that??

Pathetic.

azza

Juniors
Abyssmal 2nd half, that was absolutely disgusting. At least it will help us be battle hardened for next week, but we almost booked a flight down to Melbourne with that last 40 mins.

The first half was OK, Carney was excellent but the Sharks were terrible.

Supporting the Raiders is a sure fire way to take several years off your life expectancy IMO.

Chachi

Bench
Oh well, next week against the Dogs. We have to be the most mentally weak team when in front and/or favorites.

At least Tongey got the record with 49 tackles - you're a bloody legend mate and can certainly hold your head high again...tell your mates to hold onto the ball next week please.

At least with Parra losing we'd have made the finals even if the Warriors didn't get docked the 4 points.

legend

Coach
Hodgson, Jones, Kahler and Frawley were awful tonight and Lincoln Withers form really concerns me.

Tilse, Tongue and Carney were the standouts in a terrible second half display.

aussies1st

Staff member
My God wtf happened in the 2nd half. We couldn't catch at all. Frawley needs to go, hes definitely no winger put Chalk there as his catching skills should be up to it.

Chachi

Bench
Frawley, Best, Graham and Purtell could quite possibly be the worst defensive three quarter line in the NRL next year. Lets pray a miracle happens over the off season with these guys.

sydraider

First Grade
Frawley was shocking, the sharks aimed at him throughout the second half and capitalised.

azza

Juniors
Chachi said:
Frawley, Best, Graham and Purtell could quite possibly be the worst defensive three quarter line in the NRL next year. Lets pray a miracle happens over the off season with these guys.

You aren't suggesting they get hit by four separate buses are you?

skeepe

Immortal
Kahler... Kahler Kahler Kahler. Where do I start. He gets dominated EVERY time he takes the ball up. If he's not getting picked up, he's being driven back or just plain smashed. He has plenty of heart, and matches it with zero talent.

Withers. He MUST be hooker or not there at all. A halfback is supposed to pass the ball and make decent decisions. Withers brings neither. Too many times, he runs with the ball ignoring the speed men on his outside, and gets wrapped up easily. He is definately NOT a halfback, and if we are any chance of winning next week cannot spend any time there.

Frawley. Not first grade standard. But neither is Chalk, so with Howell out we don't have that many options.

aussies1st

Staff member
Thank God for that.

I'd put Chalk over Frawley, as Chalk usually plays fullback so surely he knows how to catch a bomb.

Latest posts