What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R27 Knights game.

jeffdragon

Bench
I'll start it off.
Might as well.
V Knights at Jubilee.
Just throw the ball around in my opinion.
We go ok at Kogarah usually.
This years and with last years a last game at Kogarah.l nothing to play for..
But we are miles off.
We have all had enough of this season.
From close losses.to sagas throughout the year.
Also piss poor officiating.
It's been a long year.
Glad to see the back of this season.
Hopefully Flano can get us going.
It's been too frigging long.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
This club is f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out.

I am done watching WWE-staged games aka NRL.

So many of my close Saints supporters mates and sponsors have noticed the obvious and have clocked off many years ago, especially during the Mary days.

I'm done with this NRL<WWE staged and rude fiasco to us fans. I will look at other ways of entertainment next winter, autumn, and spring in 2024

So sad that Flanno/Club letting a local talented junior half go was the final nail, in preference to an overpaid fairy princess, was the shit topping on his cake. This grub only wants the $$ as he is not a genuine 7 to win a premiership in a Red V jumper that he is not worthy of wearing.

I'm done with the NRL<WWE and will not spend a cent more towards the (entertainment?) moving forward as mentioned above a lot of us rusted-on fans and sponsors have already checked out.

This is not just Saints hard-nut supporters but ARL fans from the past in general across all teams.

They are turning their backs on this farce.

I'm a professional in my field and I speak to a lot of individuals and business people within the local area of St.George, Sutherland Shire, and the Wollongong area. The general feedback is that the game is not what it was back in the Tina Turner days.

The NRL<WWE is just as f**ked and making it worse than our club which is way f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out by the current WWE> NRL merkins in charge bending us over a barrel without lube year upon year.

Last edited:

Trifili13

Juniors

So many of my close Saints supporters mates and sponsors have noticed the obvious and have clocked off many years ago, especially during the Mary days.

I'm done with this NRL<WWE staged and rude fiasco to us fans. I will look at other ways of entertainment next winter, autumn, and spring in 2024

So sad that Flanno/Club letting a local talented junior half go was the final nail, in preference to an overpaid fairy princess was the shit topping on his cake. This grub only wants the $$ as he is not a genuine 7 to win a premiership in a Red V jumper that he is not worthy of wearing.

I'm done with the NRL<WWE and will not spend a cent more towards the (entertainment?) moving forward as mentioned above a lot of us rusted-on fans and sponsors have already checked out.

This is not just Saints hard-nut supporters but ARL fans from the past in general across all teams.

I'm a professional in my field and I speak to a lot of individuals and business people within the local area of St.George, Sutherland Shire, and the Wollongong area. The general feedback is that the game is not what it was back in the Tina Turner days.

The NRL<WWE is just as f**ked and making it worse than our club which is way f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out by the current WWE> NRL merkins in charge bending us over a barrel without lune year upon year.
I'm with you. I prefer watching old games they show on Foxtel in the offseason. At least the Dragon's win a few of those and i can enjoy and reminisce of happier times. Game was then played by footballers, not athletes as is the case these days.

Illusion

Bench

So sad that Flanno/Club letting a local talented junior half go was the final nail, in preference to an overpaid fairy princess was the shit topping on his cake. This grub only wants the $$ as he is not a genuine 7 to win a premiership in a Red V jumper that he is not worthy of wearing.

The NRL<WWE is just as f**ked and making it worse than our club which is way f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out by the current WWE> NRL merkins in charge bending us over a barrel without lune year upon year.
I hear you loud and clear ......

56to66

Juniors
Thank God the horror movie or nightmare is almost over for 2023.
I don't think the board had much options, but to play it as they did, Griffin had his chances to do something but blew up in his face, to the support of Ben Sook who cost us a few losses around SOO, losses to the Dogs and the Tigers put us in the battle of avoiding the Wooden Spoon.
The boys did show some resilience at the end of the season only too be screwed over by probably amongst the worst officiating I've seen in recent times, I would say since the Jack De Belin situation way back in 2019, the WWF has made a B line for the Red V, I reckon there's some large money on St George for the spoon.
Anyway Saints need to find a fullback quick smart, Sloan has had his chance.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
I'm with you. I prefer watching old games they show on Foxtel in the offseason. At least the Dragon's win a few of those and i can enjoy and reminisce of happier times. Game was then played by footballers, not athletes as is the case these days.
By watching Farcetel, your dollars are making things worse. YouTube is for free to watch old games which I do on most occasions when Rugby League was an actual "real" competitive sport.

jak

Bench
Thank you all for the feedback and for somewhat ensuring I'm not going crazy and seeing things lately with my eyes and gut feelings that have never let me down my whole life.

Thanks again......it eases my devastation as a former Ruby League player and
dragon blood as one of the older guys on our forum please reconsider your decision about leaving as both you and your avatar would be missed, especially your avatar. best of luck mate take care PS but i have to say i agree with all your points, i guess me and other old farts are just to old to change.

Last edited:

Illusion

Bench
dragon blood as one of the older guys on our forum please reconsider your decision about leaving as both you and your avatar would be missed, especially your avatar. best of luck mate take care PS but i have to say i agree with all your points, i guess me and other old farts are just to old to change.
x2

I smell a flogging, but would love to be wrong about that and see us dump the Knights (and especially Tyson "Finals Footy" Frizzell) out of contention.
I'd love to see Zac in the number 1, Sloane in the number 2, both Couchman twins in the 17 and (C) Hunt unavailable cos he has to go and be measured for a Gold Coast Titans tracksuit.