What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R27 Knights game.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I'm hoping for a few position changes in the backs this week for our final game, however, the elephant in the room is Mat Feagai, I kinda hope he's 18th man.

1. Lomax
2. Sloan
3. Suli
4. Tamale
5. Rav

The Knights will be without Ponga, and may rest a few also, going into the finals.

Friday evening will give us an idea of who we can play. If the Tigers lose, it's no doubt about the spoon. If they win its by how much. Personally, I can't see Bennett wanting to see out the 1st year with a loss.

MONGO

Juniors
A lot of sadness on this thread, just to rub it in has everyone noticed all the discards running around at other clubs
1. Garrick
2. Saab (Milne)
3. Lomax
4. Suli
5. Rava
6. Hunt
7. Clune
8. Lawrie
9. Robson
10. Sele
11. Frizzel
12. Sua
13. JDB
14. McInness
15. Host
16. Mann
17. Leilua

Im pretty sure that side would have us in the 8 quite comfortably
2 goalkickers and 2 hookers
Hmmm
Addin Fonua-Blake

Draginzaaar

Bench
I have been to Win 3 times this year and it was embarrassing every time, not to mention there were probably more supporters there for the opposition. Anyway we have won less than half the games we won last year, it has probably been the worst season i can remember. I for one would think having no one at Kogarah would send a message of what with think of this once mighty club that is now a complete shambles.
I'm going.

Dragon David

First Grade
I'm hoping for a few position changes in the backs this week for our final game, however, the elephant in the room is Mat Feagai, I kinda hope he's 18th man.

1. Lomax
2. Sloan
3. Suli
4. Tamale
5. Rav

The Knights will be without Ponga, and may rest a few also, going into the finals.

Friday evening will give us an idea of who we can play. If the Tigers lose, it's no doubt about the spoon. If they win its by how much. Personally, I can't see Bennett wanting to see out the 1st year with a loss.
Hi Dragonslayer,

Don't the Tigers play the Sea Eagles on Friday at 4 Pines Park and Bennett's Dolphins play the Warriors at Suncorp on Saturday?

Victoire

Juniors
This club is f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out.

I am done watching WWE-staged games aka NRL.

So many of my close Saints supporters mates and sponsors have noticed the obvious and have clocked off many years ago, especially during the Mary days.

I'm done with this NRL<WWE staged and rude fiasco to us fans. I will look at other ways of entertainment next winter, autumn, and spring in 2024

So sad that Flanno/Club letting a local talented junior half go was the final nail, in preference to an overpaid fairy princess, was the shit topping on his cake. This grub only wants the $$ as he is not a genuine 7 to win a premiership in a Red V jumper that he is not worthy of wearing.

I'm done with the NRL<WWE and will not spend a cent more towards the (entertainment?) moving forward as mentioned above a lot of us rusted-on fans and sponsors have already checked out.

This is not just Saints hard-nut supporters but ARL fans from the past in general across all teams.

They are turning their backs on this farce.

I'm a professional in my field and I speak to a lot of individuals and business people within the local area of St.George, Sutherland Shire, and the Wollongong area. The general feedback is that the game is not what it was back in the Tina Turner days.

The NRL<WWE is just as f**ked and making it worse than our club which is way f**ked from top to bottom, inside out, and left right out by the current WWE> NRL merkins in charge bending us over a barrel without lube year upon year.
are you just copy pasting the same unhinged WWE post every week? We get it dude.

This Year?

Immortal
I have mixed feelings about this game. Who am I going to be angry at every weekend for the next 6 months? How am I going to negotiate trolling in the offseason threads? I'm going to miss Teamlist Tuesday and waking up Thursday morning knowing that no matter how shit the week has been, I'll at least have some hope of a miracle to look forward to.
I'll be filthy if the last memory of Saints in 2023 is losing 6 in a row to end the season.
Part of me wants to end the suffering, while another part is addicted to it. At least the choke jibes are gone from the mouths of opposition fans now, but I miss them.

Victoire

Juniors
I have mixed feelings about this game. Who am I going to be angry at every weekend for the next 6 months? How am I going to negotiate trolling in the offseason threads? I'm going to miss Teamlist Tuesday and waking up Thursday morning knowing that no matter how shit the week has been, I'll at least have some hope of a miracle to look forward to.
I'll be filthy if the last memory of Saints in 2023 is losing 6 in a row to end the season.
Part of me wants to end the suffering, while another part is addicted to it. At least the choke jibes are gone from the mouths of opposition fans now, but I miss them.
I miss them too, and I'll be glad the pain is over for another year. However I've actually been proud of the team the last 5 weeks, they've competed hard in all of them and in a slightly-less-cruel universe we win all 5 of those games! I'm hoping we finish 2023 the way we finished 2003: a run of 4 straight losses broken in the final round with a 50 metre penalty goal in the final minute by Mark Riddell Zac Lomax to win the match

Victoire

Juniors
Scans today have confirmed nib Newcastle Knights Captain Kalyn Ponga has a high-grade AC shoulder injury.

Ponga will not be considered for selection for Round 27, medical and performance staff have commenced treatment with a view to returning for week one of the finals series.

justadragon

Bench
So as well as the news that Ponga is out, just read on Fox Sports that Newcastle have won only one of their last 8 against the Dragons away from Newcastle, and have not beaten the Dragons at Kogarah since 2009.
Gives us some hope on Saturday night.
You can also look at the stats about the Warriors beating us at WIN, that would explain why this season is just so shitful !!!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I miss them too, and I'll be glad the pain is over for another year. However I've actually been proud of the team the last 5 weeks, they've competed hard in all of them and in a slightly-less-cruel universe we win all 5 of those games! I'm hoping we finish 2023 the way we finished 2003: a run of 4 straight losses broken in the final round with a 50 metre penalty goal in the final minute by Mark Riddell Zac Lomax to win the match
Ah Piggy, what a legend!

Trifili13

Juniors
Maybe someone can cut and paste the teamlist every Tuesday in the offseason like some of coaches have done during the actual season for the past few seasons so you can get your fix.