What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 v Cowboys

Dragon David

First Grade
He had a Red V on. Isn't that enough?
After watching Ravalawa get his suspensions and a few others around that time.. I realised that there really are 2 tiers of judiciary.. it must be unconscious.. atleast I hope it is... but it makes it even harder to be an NRL fan.
We know that we have been taking the piss from the NRL judicial system for many years and there is a thread of many pages covering the prejudicial ways we have been treated. We have been targeted pretty badly over the years and yes some have been right and fair but there have been so many others that seem to be unjust.

Maybe another reason why many players avoid coming to us.

st.phil

Bench
I know a fair bit of comment on Frank Molo already.
I watched the tackle in slow motion a number of times
and for the life of me I can not see any head contact. Molo moved up fast as Wallace received the ball and Molo took him ball and all with arms wrapping around Wallace. Again no head contact.Even the Dolphins players reacted slowly and just jogged over to Wallace when he stayed down.

What was it that Molo did and to gain grade 2? Even just grade 1 for what? Any other posters hear an explanation?
think the contact was minimal but fk me - it was 38 nil, really dumb

Lennyb

Juniors
I know a fair bit of comment on Frank Molo already.
I watched the tackle in slow motion a number of times
and for the life of me I can not see any head contact. Molo moved up fast as Wallace received the ball and Molo took him ball and all with arms wrapping around Wallace. Again no head contact.Even the Dolphins players reacted slowly and just jogged over to Wallace when he stayed down.

What was it that Molo did and to gain grade 2? Even just grade 1 for what? Any other posters hear an explanation?
The NRL will always be harsh on Francis. He was marked as a loose cannon before playing NRL. Doesnt have a very good history, sadly.

TheRev

Coach
24 hour update:

Sua is out. Murdoch in.
Is it definitely injury related? I cant help but wonder if he signed elsewhere prior to last weeks performance, or perhaps he was just out muscled like everyone else in the pack.

Means RFM starts anyway so its not too bad a result.. its more the props we have a problem with.

TruSaint

Referee
Is it definitely injury related? I cant help but wonder if he signed elsewhere prior to last weeks performance, or perhaps he was just out muscled like everyone else in the pack.

Means RFM starts anyway so its not too bad a result.. its more the props we have a problem with.

Quad injury.

Draginzaaar

Bench
We know that we have been taking the piss from the NRL judicial system for many years and there is a thread of many pages covering the prejudicial ways we have been treated. We have been targeted pretty badly over the years and yes some have been right and fair but there have been so many others that seem to be unjust.

Maybe another reason why many players avoid coming to us.
Yeah, I'm sure every club's supporters think the same. Why would they target us? It makes no sense.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I believe Sua is a gun when at his best. But I wonder occasionally wether he either wants to be at the Dragons or wants out. In the end when a player signs on at a club they do not have a gun pointed at them to sign, they have a choice to do what they want to do. Once they make their decision they should shut up and play and prepare to the best of their ability. Most NRL players get payed well to play. If they do not think so they should try working a every day job like most people. The self entitlement if some NRL players shits me.

Crush

Coach
5:30pm Saturday perfect time slot.
If you lose, won’t ruin your entire weekend, can put on a movie and have an early night.
If you win, prime celebrating time, have a few drinks, watch the 7:30pm game knowing you have got the two points.
Not sure what to expect tonight, I feel we should bounce back but after last week who would know, I don’t have a great feeling about it tbh.