What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 eels

FlameThrower

Bench
awesome win - we are the real deal ... I hope we can maintain the intensity and remain injury free.

Rava, Lonax Bird all top notch with Vaughn best game in ages.

Defence is rock solid, with some concerns around the repeat sets though - hope we don’t push our luck too much with it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good win Willow ? to you how do you delete a multiple post? haha
It'll be tidied up later. :)

When the service is slow, only hit the post reply button once.

Repeatedly hitting it won't make it happen faster, and will just result in multiple posts, thereby slowing things down more.

We're looking at a more long term solution, the LU traffic just keeps growing.

FlameThrower

Bench
awesome win - we are the real deal ... I hope we can maintain the intensity and remain injury free.

Rava, Lonax Bird all top notch with Vaughn best game in ages.

Defence is rock solid, with some concerns around the repeat sets though - hope we don’t push our luck too much with it.

Dragon David

First Grade
That's how it is done fellas. Great Defence plus Great Attack equals wins. Our guys gave it all tonight. Hook knew that it was going to be a tough one but as he is such an astute coach together with Elliott and Gentle, they worked out a winning game plan and that was mainly on great defence. Good work players and coaches. Keep it up.

Without Dufty tonight, we might not have won, so cheers to him.

kit66

Bench
Well done lads , you never gave the mongrels a sniff and that is what the great Dragon teams of the past were all about .

And to have the team playing such wonderful football both in defense and attack shows just what a difference an astute coach makes !

How good is this feeling. Sunday night and you'll have a spring in your step for the whole week.
I only listened to the game but sounded like a monumental effort in defence and some handy attack. Heard Ravalawa's name many times in the call and always with exubrance and excitement in the caller's voice like " wow what a hit from Ravalaaawaaa ! " or what a take under pressure. I knew he'd come good.
Adding to the pleasure is jumping the team you play and taking their spot -which is 4th, say it again, 4th on the ladder, just amazing, beyond my wldest. Well done lads, so proud again.

6agains are such bs, I didn't see it but I bet half of them are bs calls.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Great effort under a lot of adversity. Sin bins, injury, six agains galore. Dufty was creative as ever, Lomax had his best defensive game yet, as did Rava. If that keeps up that will be the edge you don’t want to run down. Ramsey held his own against Fergo and Clune is looking like a first grader. That was an encouraging game. Let’s hope the injury situation isn’t too bad.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
It'll be tidied up later. :)

When the service is slow, only hit the post reply button once.

Repeatedly hitting it won't make it happen faster, and will just result in multiple posts, thereby slowing things down more.

We're looking at a more long term solution, the LU traffic just keeps growing.
Ok Thanks and it will grow for sure now a quality Dragon team has finally arrived.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
How good is this feeling. Sunday night and a you'll have a spring in your step for the whole week.
I only listened to the game but sounded like a monumental effort in defence and some handy attack. Heard Ravalawa's name many times in the call and always with exubrance and excitement in the caller's voice like " wow what a hit from Ravalaaawaaa ! " or what a take under pressure. I knew he'd come good.
Adding to the pleasure is jumping the team you play and taking their spot -which is 4th, say it again, 4th on the ladder, just amazing, beyond my wldest. Well done lads, so proud again.

Haha I listened too, great call Rava and Duffty 2 excellent weapons.

Gareth67

First Grade
So Ravawala trampled all over Sivo once again . I noticed fear in that blokes eyes last season after Rav showed him just who was boss and by the posts I have read that certainly is the case .

Sooooo glad that we knocked them of their perch at Bankwest , I can just imagine their fans crying in their beer at this very moment - poor sods !

ruthless dragon

Juniors
How good is this feeling. Sunday night and a you'll have a spring in your step for the whole week.

ruthless dragon

Juniors

LINESPEED

Juniors
Best game we’ve played since the Bennett era.

Cork to Lawrie & HIA to Clune hopefully both will be back next week.

Ellis did his job along with the rest of the pack. Some depth in the pack with McGuire on the way to toughen us up in the middle

Agree
I picked the Dragons by 20 & got dudded by a no-try uninvestigated by the bunker.

Onya Cody! Well done kid

Great team linespeed & scrambling across the park
...& much improved handling & backline passing

FFS give Duff a 3yr contract
....his pass to Rav was the pass of the year

Rub of the green favours the brave

Latest posts