What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 // Knights 6-32 Broncos @ Hunter // Good Fri 7.40pm

Round 7 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noname36

First Grade
Mamo to debut

Sweet. I admit I haven't watched Mantellato play for a while but when everyone was blowing up at his selection due to his poor form I had a suspicion he was just named and someone else was debuting. It's very rare that Bennett makes a selection that totally leaves us scratching our heads.

I really hope Gagai steps it up in defense to help the kid on debut.

Last edited:
Cuthbo's time to shine. If Hasler was coach Snowden would be playing. We play by the rules of concussion. Not like our arrogant self serving Bulldogs counterpart Mr Hasler. Hasler believes he is above the game. Imagine playing for the guy. You don't know what day of the week it is and he is is telling you to play on.

Last edited:

Jubes

Juniors
Apparently Thaiday is out, so that will at least even things up with Snowden not playing.

Noname36

First Grade
Apparently Thaiday is out, so that will at least even things up with Snowden not playing.

Not really. I don't know if it's just me but I think Thaiday has been really ordinary this year. Snowy is consistently our most effective forward in terms of getting us up the field. Not only that but he has a big workload too. Everyone is really gonna need to go up another 10% to cover his loss.

mozza91

Coach
Not really. I don't know if it's just me but I think Thaiday has been really ordinary this year. Snowy is consistently our most effective forward in terms of getting us up the field. Not only that but he has a big workload too. Everyone is really gonna need to go up another 10% to cover his loss.

It is just you. Thaiday was terrible last year but has been one of the best forwards in the comp so far this season.

Noname36

First Grade
It is just you. Thaiday was terrible last year but has been one of the best forwards in the comp so far this season.

He played over 50 minutes against the Titans and had 3 runs for 23 metres...and he only had 6 runs for 49 metres the week before. I admit I haven't watched Brisbane much recently, but I did see their last two and I really didn't think he was in good form.

Good for us either way though I suppose.

Spot On

Coach
We went on a rampage without Snowden last season. Put together more wins in a row than we have for years and made a prelim final. Would I rather him be there? Yes. Can we cover him? Yes.

The bloke we can't cover is playing and that's all that matters.

Latest posts