What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 Sat - Panthers v Raiders *Spoilers*

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Y2Eel said:
umm no i did watch the roosters raiders game.. get your head outta the clouds or your ass one or the other...

Coooome on mate, it takes a big man to admit he was wrong. :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
I wasn't unhappy with it. Definitly not so much as to rate it as one of the worst of the season by any team.

Probably wasnt the worst of the season(so i was wrong ) but the 2nd half wasnt the best Saying that they did score 38 points and only let the roosters into the game when they were ahead by a mile...

Y2Eel, fair dinkum, you've got more to worry about with the sh*thouse performance of your team today, lets not forget the injuries to first grade regulars that the raiders went into that game with, Weyman, Turner, Logan, Carney, Chalk and yet we still managed to put 34 past the panthers, id hate to imagine that scoreline had Carney and Logan been playing.

I think for the team that was on the park that we did quite well, for a young side struggling for consistency this is bound to do them the world of good, so really, give it a rest mate.

Raider_69

Post Whore
add bickerstaff, chalk and im sure more ive forgotten
we had a HOST of injuries and still come up trumps

Y2Eel

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Y2Eel, fair dinkum, you've got more to worry about with the sh*thouse performance of your team today, lets not forget the injuries to first grade regulars that the raiders went into that game with, Weyman, Turner, Logan, Carney, Chalk and yet we still managed to put 34 past the panthers, id hate to imagine that scoreline had Carney and Logan been playing.

I think for the team that was on the park that we did quite well, for a young side struggling for consistency this is bound to do them the world of good, so really, give it a rest mate.

What in gods name do i have toworry about?

Yes lets Imagine....

Again if Canberra could get some consistency they could make the 8 doubtful but anything is possible (More chance the raiders making the 8 then Hagen Dropping Finch)
You canberra fans are sooooooooooooo bloody fickle its not funny...

Raider Ultra

Bench
Haha, coming from a fan of a team who boo their players at the drop of a hat. Never forget the image of that Parra fan throwing his shirt onto the field, haha.

How are we fickle if we support our team blindly? You dont see us booing our team when we lose, nor throwing our shirts onto the field, you really outta take a look at your own clubs supporters when using the word fickle, idiot.

For the record, this is an exerpt taken from dictionary.com

Fickle:

2. not constant or loyal in affections.

Latest posts